The Great Mazda Mountain Climb 2015 - Page 30 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #291 of 373 (permalink) Old 07-15-2015, 06:17 PM
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisplacedMainah View Post
Due to the pace of the event many of us have opted to stay at a "hotel" The seasons. With the rapid pace of things we wanted the group to be centralized for final plans and prep. There maybe one or 2 people camping but im not sure.
The Seasons seems nice but I'm a college student and am looking to keep the cost to a minimum. I already spend enough on my car Thanks for the info though. We may end up camping on our own but we'll meet up with you guys.

-Zoom Zoom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #292 of 373 (permalink) Old 07-15-2015, 08:11 PM
Rally Racer

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Groans: 11
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by aMazda6S View Post
The Seasons seems nice but I'm a college student and am looking to keep the cost to a minimum. I already spend enough on my car Thanks for the info though. We may end up camping on our own but we'll meet up with you guys.
There certainly could be someone with a fold out couch available for you to crash on. Unfortunately, my room's full at this point. #Canucks you don't happen to have any room, do you?
post #293 of 373 (permalink) Old 07-15-2015, 11:06 PM
100% CANUCK

Mentioned: 361 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1305 Post(s)
Thanked 1,525 Times in 1,205 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionGT View Post
There certainly could be someone with a fold out couch available for you to crash on. Unfortunately, my room's full at this point. #Canucks you don't happen to have any room, do you?
Unfortunately our room is full as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

---
---
---
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #294 of 373 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 01:34 AM
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionGT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smoke View Post
Unfortunately our room is full as well.
Thanks so much for the generosity @FusionGT and @MRSmoke!
But don't worry about us. I enjoy camping (I've been going camping in the White Mountains my whole life) and my friend is eager to try it for the first time, haha.
There really isn't a more welcoming car community, though!

-Zoom Zoom

The Following User Says Thank You to aMazda6S For This Useful Post:
Byakuya (07-16-2015)
post #295 of 373 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 07:51 AM Thread Starter
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 784 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2895 Post(s)
Thanked 4,065 Times in 2,855 Posts
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Garage
Quote:
That's what we like to hear

By all means, if you'd like an easier way to contact some of us, head to the NEMAC website and I can make you an account for the chat room. There's almost always someone around if you've got questions or want to see what's going on in the group

http://nema.club

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

The Following User Says Thank You to Byakuya For This Useful Post:
SonicNutrition (07-16-2015)
post #296 of 373 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 07:59 AM
Rally Racer

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Groans: 11
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Thanks so much for the generosity @FusionGT and @MRSmoke!
But don't worry about us. I enjoy camping (I've been going camping in the White Mountains my whole life) and my friend is eager to try it for the first time, haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post
That's what we like to hear

By all means, if you'd like an easier way to contact some of us, head to the NEMAC website and I can make you an account for the chat room. There's almost always someone around if you've got questions or want to see what's going on in the group

New England Mazda Auto Club | Where ANY Mazda is Welcome
We're on Facebook as well. If you'd like to find me on there, shoot me a message and I'll send you over my info.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FusionGT For This Useful Post:
aMazda6S (07-16-2015), SonicNutrition (07-16-2015)
post #297 of 373 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 08:36 AM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Garage
9k tickets delivered... I and counting this as a mod

l
l
l

Have I helped you or supplied you with Information? Thank me by donating to The New England Mazda6 Auto Club
post #298 of 373 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 08:41 AM Thread Starter
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 784 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2895 Post(s)
Thanked 4,065 Times in 2,855 Posts
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenambience View Post
9k tickets delivered... I and counting this as a mod
9k tickets you say? So the #Canucks are going to buy 8k of those and the rest split for everyone else?

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

The Following User Says Thank You to Byakuya For This Useful Post:
Mr.Smoke (07-16-2015)
post #299 of 373 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 08:47 AM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Garage
Quote:
9k tickets you say? So the #Canucks are going to buy 8k of those and the rest split for everyone else?
Either that or use them all as confetti

l
l
l

Have I helped you or supplied you with Information? Thank me by donating to The New England Mazda6 Auto Club
post #300 of 373 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 10:40 AM
100% CANUCK

Mentioned: 361 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1305 Post(s)
Thanked 1,525 Times in 1,205 Posts
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Quote:
Sounds about right

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenambience View Post
Either that or use them all as confetti
That would be quite wasteful.

---
---
---
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page