The Great Mazda Mountain Climb 2013 - Page 171 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1701 of 1709 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 11:14 PM

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
Thanked 1,093 Times in 873 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidedWarranty View Post
Hey everyone, I finally got around to finishing editing my video of the climb. It has been posted to YouTube. Hope you guys enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfH321zNew
Very nice! I really liked the music as well Thank you for putting that together

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Mazda 6s GS | Hatchback | Tungsten Gray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1702 of 1709 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 07:39 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Groans: 22
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
awesome

Quote:
Hey everyone, I finally got around to finishing editing my video of the climb. It has been posted to YouTube. Hope you guys enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfH321zNew
Hey guys,
Thanks for coming, you guys were awesome to talk to. I am glad you made this as we are killing for more footage of the climb. Next year it looks like the NEM6 event will be in your neck of the woods.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...58825493766364

~D

"I'd rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built if for me. Your car is your story so don't let someone else write the book." Moog from Mighty Car MOD
post #1703 of 1709 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 08:01 AM Thread Starter
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 753 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2730 Post(s)
Thanked 3,990 Times in 2,803 Posts
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Thanks man that was good - music choice was great.

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1704 of 1709 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Learners License

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmceorange View Post
Very nice! I really liked the music as well Thank you for putting that together
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisplacedMainah View Post
Hey guys,
Thanks for coming, you guys were awesome to talk to. I am glad you made this as we are killing for more footage of the climb. Next year it looks like the NEM6 event will be in your neck of the woods
Quote:
Originally Posted by byakuya View Post
Thanks man that was good - music choice was great.
Thanks guys. Been working hard on it. This was my first attempt at video editing. The music was a compromise. I only put it in because the actual audio had way too much wind noise. I look forward to more events like this in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to VoidedWarranty For This Useful Post:
DisplacedMainah (06-20-2013)
post #1705 of 1709 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 05:51 PM
100% CANUCK

Mentioned: 361 Post(s)
Quoted: 1305 Post(s)
Thanked 1,525 Times in 1,205 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Awesome video man. Thanks for that.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---
---
---
post #1706 of 1709 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Groans: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
It did look pretty bad ass in my mirrors on the way up....tryied to get a couple shots but only the one came out
It looks like JJ Abrams took this photo.

|
|
post #1707 of 1709 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Groans: 172
@VoidedWarranty That was a great video. We really appreciate you traveling as far as you did to join us. The 2015 Climb is going to be even better.

@Mr.Smoke To say the least, the weekend wasn't long enough. I'm looking forward to what might be 2 NY meets next year.

@TimEngland Wish you could have made it and thank you for the kind words.

I think it's safe to say that everyone in attendance had a great time. As mentioned we are already discussing next years big NEM6 meet we just need to take care of some legal matters to make NEM6 legitimate. I have so many different Ideas for meets in the region it's going to take a few years for us to plan them all out. Thank you all once again. As NEM6 grows we will not forget that it all started right here.

|
|
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SonicNutrition For This Useful Post:
BrassClef (06-21-2013), Byakuya (06-20-2013), mmceorange (06-20-2013), Mr.Smoke (06-20-2013)
post #1708 of 1709 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 10:55 PM
100% CANUCK

Mentioned: 361 Post(s)
Quoted: 1305 Post(s)
Thanked 1,525 Times in 1,205 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
@SonicNutrition no it certainly wasnt a long enough weekend. Im looking forward to the next time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---
---
---
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Smoke For This Useful Post:
SonicNutrition (06-20-2013)
post #1709 of 1709 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 02:10 PM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Groans: 6
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to BrassClef
#nem6

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page