Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum

Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum (http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php)
-   USA (http://forum.mazda6club.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   mazda revitup (http://forum.mazda6club.com/showthread.php?t=119489)

White 6s 03-05-2003 02:45 AM

mazda revitup

more info at:
mazdarevitup.com

what it is:

GLAD YOU ASKED
Mazda Rev It Up™ is the ideal weekend driving event. Assuming you're the adventurous sort of person who would enjoy a national driving competition for great prizes, professional instruction, and exhilarating fun behind the wheel of the all-new MAZDA6 sports sedan.

when/where it is:

San Francisco, CA 3/29 - 3/30
Los Angeles, CA 4/5 - 4/6
Orange County, CA 4/12 - 4/13
Houston, TX 4/26 - 4/27
Dallas, TX 5/3 - 5/4
Atlanta, GA 5/17 - 5/18
Charlotte, NC 5/24 - 5/25
Miami, FL 5/31 - 6/1
Minneapolis, MN 6/7 - 6/8
St. Louis, MO 6/14 - 6/15
Chicago, IL 6/21 - 6/22
Boston, MA 7/12 - 7/13
Philadelphia, PA 7/19 - 7/20
Washington, DC 7/26 - 7/27
New York, NY 8/2 - 8/3

other info:
HOW MUCH?
For just $39, each Saturday or Sunday event gives you two sessions to compete on track and four separate opportunities for instruction (three hands-on car control clinics and a driver's Chalk Talk). There’s also a whole host of entertainment and auto expo activities included for competitive drivers and their guests.

Add to that the fun of test driving your choice of several new Mazda models – for free! -- and we think you'll agree, Mazda Rev It Up™ is an unbelievable deal.

i signed up chicago both days june 21 and 22nd. group number 16 if anyone wants to join me. my car should be pretty modded by then..wonder if they'll let me run my car heh.

ZMZMSIX 03-09-2003 12:32 PM

Reading Topic: mazda revitup

Are they still doing it in Chicago? Maybe its filled up, not listed anymore

White 6s 03-09-2003 12:42 PM

Replying to Topic 'mazda revitup'

Quote:

Originally posted by ZMZMSIX

* * * * * * Are they still doing it in Chicago? Maybe its filled up, not listed anymore[/b]
just checked and it's still there.

ZMZMSIX 03-09-2003 02:37 PM

Oh great, they took Cleveland out and put Chicago in. I am registered in Cleveland, and already have hotel reservations. Looks like I will have to make plans to go to Chi-town.

Entropism 03-09-2003 03:22 PM

I'm in on NYC for the 3rd, one of the later times.

Mazda Gremlyn 03-09-2003 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by White 6s

i signed up chicago both days june 21 and 22nd. group number 16 if anyone wants to join me. my car should be pretty modded by then..wonder if they'll let me run my car heh.[/b]
I don't know if you read their terms and conitions or not, but it specifically says you can only run the race one day per city, and the cars will be provided to you, you don't even get to pick what colour you want apparently. Might wanna check that out before it is too late to get you second $39 back.

DRAGONS6 03-10-2003 02:23 AM

I sent them the e-mail with my info. and they said that they would email back. How were you guys able to schedule your times? Did they already reply to you or did you reply to them more than once? FYI I'm signing up for the Boston, Ma one but I still don't know what day.

meat6 03-10-2003 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DRAGONS6

* * * * * * I sent them the e-mail with my info. and they said that they would email back. *How were you guys able to schedule your times? *Did they already reply to you or did you reply to them more than once? *FYI I'm signing up for the Boston, Ma one but I still don't know what day.[/b]
Hey let me know what day you pick and I'll meet ya there :D

LBJay 03-10-2003 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DRAGONS6
Did they already reply to you or did you reply to them more than once?[/b]
You need to go back to the Rev It Up site and actually register.

White 6s 03-10-2003 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mazda_Gremlyn

Quote:

Originally posted by White 6s

i signed up chicago both days june 21 and 22nd. group number 16 if anyone wants to join me. my car should be pretty modded by then..wonder if they'll let me run my car heh.[/b]
I don't know if you read their terms and conitions or not, but it specifically says you can only run the race one day per city, and the cars will be provided to you, you don't even get to pick what colour you want apparently. Might wanna check that out before it is too late to get you second $39 back.[/b][/quote]

regestered on the 4th...e-mailed em asking about it...got no response...called em up today...asked them...said no problem that i race/participate for both days. it was pretty cool..i got someone live right away...no automated telephone bullsh*t hehe