FS: FS: Brand New 14+ Mazda 6 Tanabe NF210 Springs and Bilstein B4 Front Struts - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By nickpapa16

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Learners License

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
FS: Brand New 14+ Mazda 6 Tanabe NF210 Springs and Bilstein B4 Front Struts

Selling a brand new set of Tanabe TNF173 springs and Bilstein B4 front shocks (part numbers 22-243003 and 22-243010).

Front springs have been mounted to the front struts already with brand new factory Mazda strut mounts, dust boots, bump stops, and lower spring seats.

Springs lower the car 1" all around with a 5% increase in stiffness compared to stock.

The passenger front strut was installed but never driven on. I installed the front passenger, then went to install the rear passenger and realized they had sent me the incorrect rear shocks. So I put the old strut/spring back on the car and returned the rears. But I ended up trading the car in before ordering up the new rears. So the front passenger has small marks where the bolts attach, and the part number has slightly rubbed off, however the strut and spring are brand new and have never seen the road.

I will also throw in 1 brand new factory Mazda front swaybar end link with the set. I had installed the other one when I did the passenger front and decided to leave it on the car when I put the old strut/spring back since I had expectations to install the new set eventually.

Looking for $300 for the complete set OBO

Also willing to remove the springs from the front struts and sell separately. If sold separately, $150 for the springs and $200 for the Bilsteins

Located in Northern, NJ (Morris County) but willing to ship
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190103_183011.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1,016.4 KB
ID:	225896   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190103_182407.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	876.7 KB
ID:	225898   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190103_182329.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	225900  
Mitchapalooza85 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page