Brembo 18z 6 pot full front brake kit for Mazda 6 3gen - Page 2 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 12:53 AM

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
On second though, maybe I should think about the brakes. I need them every time I get stuck behind one of these show cars and there is a penny in the road in front of them.
HA!

Quote:
Anyhow, aren't we supposed to show username and date in the pic?
Maybe I'm confused.
Yeah... I suspect that there might be an issue here for @Byakuya to resolve.

Alex
2004 6s Wagon MTX - grocery hauler
---}
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
{---

MODS: Tinted windows, RX8s with 225/45 R18s,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 01:34 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
bbk for 100? im game
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 01:47 AM

Garage
The price he's quoting for the kit is $1100 and the shipping is $100 from Russia.

Alex
---}
{---

, and
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 07:44 AM
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 755 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2745 Post(s)
Thanked 4,004 Times in 2,811 Posts
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by waughoo View Post
HA!

Yeah... I suspect that there might be an issue here for @Byakuya to resolve.
Thanks for the mention - yup!

@g00dm00d, please update your post with at least one compliance picture within 24 hours or I'll have to close this down. For more info, go here: http://forum.mazda6club.com/buy-sell...ell-rules.html

Since you've been on the forum a few years, I'll waive the 50 post minimum.
babyluv2 likes this.

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

The Following User Says Thank You to Byakuya For This Useful Post:
babyluv2 (02-16-2018)
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 12:26 PM
Track Racer

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Garage
Do you guys live under a rock? Air suspension has been around for years. People have been modifying their fenders and running stretched tires to fit fenders between tires and rim lips for years as well. The price is "1 100$," which translates to "$1100," with around "100$ +-" of shipping cost. The lip on his car isn't a lip; it's the MV-tuning fangs. This isn't photoshop or a scam; it's a legitimate sale.

The only issue here is the lack of user-seller verification, which is a legitimate concern that's been noted. Else, every photo up there is legitimate.

Best of luck with the sale to the OP, solid set of brakes for a good price.
babyluv2 likes this.

-

-
-

Jacksonville, FL
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 07:56 PM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 43 Times in 36 Posts
I follow many mazda 6 russians on instagram, they be modding their cars ten times more than this forum i swear

they all have this fetish of dropping the car way too much
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 08:21 PM
Rally Racer

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda6Suspension View Post
I follow many mazda 6 russians on instagram, they be modding their cars ten times more than this forum i swear

they all have this fetish of dropping the car way too much
For once I agree with you.

@Zeffer I actually have been living under a rock but don't want to talk about it here. To the point, yes, people have been "bagging" cars for a long time.

2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N)
Modifications:

post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 03:35 AM Thread Starter
Learners License

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
WOW! So much hate *rofl*

There is no photoshop in this photos at all, only lightroom color correction, if you want to see the building process of my mazda, it's a kind of a story here

In the first and second pictures there is a engine guard installed, cause I've covered over 3 000 km from Moscow to Wroclaw for visiting Raceism Event 2017, and on the others where you can see the fender inside the rim, it's totally slammed on the ground, because there is no guard installed at all.
Just google mazda 6 raceism event, any other questions?
@Byakuya no problem, will update today with a tag

Ride Height:

Brakes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffer View Post
Do you guys live under a rock? Air suspension has been around for years. People have been modifying their fenders and running stretched tires to fit fenders between tires and rim lips for years as well. The price is "1 100$," which translates to "$1100," with around "100$ +-" of shipping cost. The lip on his car isn't a lip; it's the MV-tuning fangs. This isn't photoshop or a scam; it's a legitimate sale.

The only issue here is the lack of user-seller verification, which is a legitimate concern that's been noted. Else, every photo up there is legitimate.

Best of luck with the sale to the OP, solid set of brakes for a good price.
Thanks!
https://a.d-cd.net/abe12c9s-960.jpg
Exactly, just prefered to read forum, not to write..
And yes, the car was bagged.
Sorry if the price was not correct, 1100 usd + around 100 usd for shipping, depends on loaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZR-6i View Post
off topic, what kind of front lip do you have on your car...it doesn't look like mvtuning.....
It's an oem front lip, ordered it from japan part number: GHP9-V4-900, got it from japan for around 250 usd.
And as for me it's much better than mvtunning, nothing personal to Mikhail from MV

Quote:
With the way that thing is sitting, its top speed would be low enough for the hand brake to be overkill.
On second though, maybe I should think about the brakes. I need them every time I get stuck behind one of these show cars and there is a penny in the road in front of them [/rant]
Anyhow, aren't we supposed to show username and date in the pic?
Maybe I'm confused.
LOL, little video of me, riding this thing

Me on Instagram
Me on Facebook
Me on Vk
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 12:02 PM
Rally Racer

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Garage
@g00dm00d Your user name hold true!

Thanks for the extra pics. Even though it's not my style I gotta say it is a clean ride. I am a bit impressed with how low you've got it. Good luck with your sale.

2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N)
Modifications:

post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 02:58 PM

Garage
So @g00dm00d , how do you get the rims to project past the fender lip? That seems to be a rather precise calculation to hit every time. Aldo, do I understand that sometimes the rims travel inside the well?

Alex
---}
{---

, and
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page