Interested in Caliper Stickers? - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 12:31 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Interested in Caliper Stickers?

Hey guys-

I make caliper stickers for a ton of cars right now and I have had Mazda6 owners approach me and asked me to make a post on this board to see who else may be interested.

The caliper stickers will say MAZDA and will go on the front calipers only. So far, after looking at the rear calipers, it doesnt look like there is enough room to put any text on them

You first paint the calipers and then put the stickers on the calipers. My thoughts again is to have "MAZDA" written in the Mazda font custom fit and curved along the caliper. I am trying to find a font so I can do the "6" too! (Hint: If anyone can help me that would be great to find the font for the 6)

I have enclosed some photoshops too for everyone to get an idea on how they like them.

The caliper stickers are only $10.00 for the front stickers shipped. They are made of a high performance high heat resistant vinyl that is computer die cut for perfection. They are custom fit through computer technology to custom fit for the curve of the caliper which makes mine superior to others. Most caliper stickers are a general size and go straight along the caliper, whereas mine as custom fit for each. The biggest appeals to ordering from me, JVD Graphics, is that I ship IMMEDIATELY upon receiving the money and I keep in touch with my customers at all times. I am online all day and all night and willing to talk to customers any time of the day or night, even late late at night (have talked to customers at 2 and 3 in the morning.)

I can pretty much do any color, but the most popular colors I sell and I typically keep in stock the most is: White, metallic silver, and black.

Please be sure to email me : [email protected], IM me (Birdmn3) or PM me with comments, questions, or interest.
Thanks!
-Jason
JVD Graphics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 01:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to heronew Send a message via MSN to heronew
Reading Topic: Interested in Caliper Stickers?

i want some rite now, any pictures? I want them in black.

[Even sponsors must obey signature rules]
Current onsale item:
[color=red][b]McCULLUCH HID kits in GB section
Clear-Guard overlay kits 25%off
Clear-Guard paint protection kit 10%off plus free shipping
Autometer Gauges in Ebay Store!
post #3 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 04:17 AM
Retired Moderator

Replying to Topic 'Interested in Caliper Stickers?'

Welcome to the board. :) If you're doing this professionally and you want to sell through this website you should contact Gujustud, who is running this site, first. Please understand this procedure.

Here you'll find our list of team members
Team

I want to die in my sleep just like my grandfather did and not screaming and yelling like his front seat passenger.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 10:58 AM

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to blackmagik_13 Send a message via MSN to blackmagik_13 Send a message via Yahoo to blackmagik_13

I'd buy some. Painting my calipers soon. Some metallic silver stickers would be nice :D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:14 AM Thread Starter

Replying to Topic 'Interested in Caliper Stickers?'

Quote:
Originally posted by Driver6

* * * * * * Welcome to the board. :) If you're doing this professionally and you want to sell through this website you should contact Gujustud, who is running this site, first. Please understand this procedure.

Here you'll find our list of team members
Team
I am just selling these to people, I am having a shop make them for everyone here on the board, I am not the one making them. Im just trying to relay the message to everyone that i can get them made and i can sell them to everyone for a really good price. I dont own a building or anything so its not like that professional, but I can get good work made from someone so I want everyone to have a chance to get em.
post #6 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

Also, I have been approached by a ton of people on this board to have these made, but I also told them that i am not going to pay a huge membership fee to sell on a board because I make almost nothing off of these stickers. Just enough to pay off the shipping and the amount of time I have to put in to selling these things.
-Jason
post #7 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 11:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to blackmagik_13 Send a message via MSN to blackmagik_13 Send a message via Yahoo to blackmagik_13

shipping doesn't cost much, the cost of a stamp b/c you can stick them in a regular envelope and send them...the time and effort you put into it, that could be consuming, I wouldn't know... It's cool that you take the initiative though. Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 03:59 PM Thread Starter

The time I put into making these is more than consuming. I do these for a few other cars and i answer about anywhere from 10-50 emails a day and IMs from interested people. The time and amount of work that goes into these is crazy and I dont really make anything off of them.

I am hoping that the moderators will let this stay on without banning my selling so that everyone can have a chance at buying them. There have been plenty of people approaching me.
post #9 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 04:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Indy MPS6

If you get Guju's permission, then it should be cool. PM him. Also, add in your location to your profile. Thanks.

Imagine how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
post #10 of 85 (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 01:25 PM

Ok, so what's going on, are you making them or going through with it or ...? I'd be in for it...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page