Pricing my 04 6s Grand Touring - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pricing my 04 6s Grand Touring

Hey guys, I've got a 04 6s GT with about 74k miles and in very good shape. It's got a few normal cosmetic things, one small dent on each side and a few places that could be buffed out but I haven't bothered with them yet. The places I just mentioned are so small they are only noticeable from closer than 5ft.

Just trying to decide whether to keep it or sell and get a MS6. Obviously I want the MS6 but it depends on what I could get out of mine. Right now its completely stock, even no window tint. I've thought about doing a few small things such as tint, drop, wheels, exhaust tips, but only if I'm going to keep it. BTW, just bought it in May 2012 and I'm the 2nd owner, 1st was a local older couple who took great care of it. Let me know what you think.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 11:41 AM
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 786 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2907 Post(s)
Thanked 4,068 Times in 2,857 Posts
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Garage
I just recently got rid of my 04 V6 GT (no sunroof). 139k miles and a few noticable scrapes (dumb previous owner).

Put it on CraigsList at $5000 and had 3 offers within a week, didn't even try to haggle. I'd say put yours up starting around $6500 and see what happens. The KBB value on these seems to be VERY low.

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sold:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-27-2013, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wow you sold yours quick! Most of the people in this area (West TN) use NADA instead of KBB. NADA has the clean trade at $7350 and clean retail at $9750, so I hoping to be able to get closer to the second number if sold on Craigslist. Did you sell yours with any mods?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page