About realse, on the speed6 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 05:22 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 12
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
About realse, on the speed6

Any future information that they will bring it back?? I want to get a speed and the exterior of the speed 3 is so damn awesome, but I hate the interior, and on the speed6 I love exterior and interior. So any thought that mazda will be making future models of speed6 ???

2008 Mazda 6i
CorkSport SRI / Badgeless Grill / JDM window visors / 03-05 Rear Bumper with sport lip / Halos / AUX modd / Wheels BBS reps 18x9 / Fog lights / RS Type Exhaust / LED tail-lights / Trunk LEDS / Cup holder LEDs / Pedal LEDs / Eyelids / Tein S springs / Hood dampners

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 05:44 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Groans: 6
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
If you like the interior and exterior of the speed6 why not get one?

Just like the mazdaspeed Miata and protege, I don't think they're bringing it back. But hey, at least you'll have a rare car when you pick one up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cobb AP - CP-E Nano SRI - CP-E Single exit CBE - CP-E RMM - PG TIP - SLS TP - Forge V1 BPV - HKS Hipermax LS+ Coilovers - Car_LED Tails - Prosport Gauges - Dashhawk - JBR SSP/Counterweight/Bushings/Heavy Shift Knob

- SOLD
Instagram: JKalai
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 04:18 AM Thread Starter

Well the thing is that Im stuck with my car, I have a 08 mazda 6i and is not even v6, and costed me 17k with 59 k miles, reason of this was unexperience and I needed a car really bad. searching on prices I saw I could have gotten a speed6 with the same miles and same price. I wanted to get a lease on a speed3 but since I was a "first time buyer" eventough of my good credit they said I couldnt lease, that I had to buy but the monthly payment was like 500. So I went to this small dealer, they gave me a VERY low APR, free mantaince for life (4 oil changes a year, free tires every 3 years) engine and transmition covered for life so it was a good deal and I blindly went for it without thinking that I was paying way too much for a used car. I currently own like 13k. So I might as well pay it off, thats why i was looking into future 6 speed, because in 2-3 years, most of those cars will be "gone". I wont find a desent one that hasnt been beaten down

2008 Mazda 6i
CorkSport SRI / Badgeless Grill / JDM window visors / 03-05 Rear Bumper with sport lip / Halos / AUX modd / Wheels BBS reps 18x9 / Fog lights / RS Type Exhaust / LED tail-lights / Trunk LEDS / Cup holder LEDs / Pedal LEDs / Eyelids / Tein S springs / Hood dampners

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 12:01 PM

Groans: 7
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Well, enjoy that sweet gas mileage and not having to pay for premium gas right now.

SOLD: 2006 Mazdaspeed 6, Liquid Platinum Metallic, COBB SFI and TIP and AP Stage 1+ boost tuned, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust, RPM Street Springs over Bilstein shocks, Streetunit rear Motor Mount, Audiolink MP3 input, sharkfin antenna, 18" Mazdaspeed Rays forged wheels with Continental Extremecontact DWS 225-40-R18.

New Car: 2010 Audi S4
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 03:09 AM Thread Starter

lol I put on my car 89 right now, and $50 doesnt even fill the tank, it would be missing like 1/5 or 1/6 argggg

2008 Mazda 6i

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 03:10 AM Thread Starter

and I do like 18 mpg on my daily driving lol

2008 Mazda 6i

The Following User Says Thank You to RedMiist For This Useful Post:
priceprince (03-15-2012)
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-21-2012, 09:03 PM

Groans: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMiist View Post
lol I put on my car 89 right now, and $50 doesnt even fill the tank, it would be missing like 1/5 or 1/6 argggg
Dude, 87 is equally good for the i4, stick with that and save the extra bit. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to clicknext For This Useful Post:
Jjkalai (03-22-2012)
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-23-2012, 12:35 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknext View Post
Dude, 87 is equally good for the i4, stick with that and save the extra bit. :-)

Well Im probably doing the advance timing mod in a couple of weeks, so Im just sticking to 89, I dont really mind paying $5 more to fill the tank but damn, i used to fill with $50, now I cant >.< damn gas prices going up

2008 Mazda 6i

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 08:24 AM

Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
i'd say sell that biznatch and upgrade to a speed6!

2003 Onyx Black Mazda 6i MT
Megan Springs - Tokico Blues - 35% front, 20% rear - Protege 16" wheels - Blacked Out Mustache and Front Emblem - Injen CAI/SRI - LEDGlow Interior Lights

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 10:53 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogipants View Post
i'd say sell that biznatch and upgrade to a speed6!
Having done exactly that, I'll second that! If the timing is right and means are avaialble of course.

VRM 2006 MS6 GT #517
AP V3 - Self Tune in Progress - ACT/pedal reinforced - H&R Springs - JBR 80a RMM - DREAD - TWM Stg 2 - Turbosmart BV - Denso20s - Hawks - SPC BJs - CS SS Clutch Line - Defroster POD/PS Boost Guage - RED Footwells - CAR LED & Brake Mod - LED Turns & all 194s -Smoked Side Markers - Nokya Yellow H11s w/MOD Rockford 200w Amp/12" Sub - AUXMOD
Plasti Dipped Lots of Stuff - Redline and Royal Purple
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page