So here are some photos I did take.
AWR lower engine mount. Kinda interesting to install as the standoffs on the bracket are separate pieces unlike the oem piece. My OEM one was torn up so this one got the nod. I chose this one over the CP-e one as they advertised this unit particularly for the 3.0L auto. Not sure what the differences between the Manual version.
New control arms installed in the subframe. In the distance is the unmountable Mazdaspeed sway bar. I bought aftermarket arms from Mevotech via Rockauto
Here is a pic of how the sway bar hits the subframe when set in the position required.
Showing the differences in the sway bar bends. The Mazdaspeed one is bent in the center almost inverse of the oem one
Here is the 'serious' puller I bought off amazon. Its a 10 ton press basically with a 3 jaw puller attached. Didn't even break a sweat getting that axle out although mounting it was a bit of a bitch.
I showed that axle who's boss!
So the engine went in the way it went out...from underneath! The pallet/engine hoist/lift combo works great btw
In she goes...
So this is my solution to the blasted fragile coolant 3-ways...
I spliced in this 90 degree rubber hose with a 5/8" brass coupler. That way I do not have to worry about the 3 way breaking down again. For the other problematic 3-way I purchased a hose that Final Impact recommended. With some trimming I was able to get it to go between the water pump and the hardline on the trans without a break in it. Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of that side.
I forgot to mention that the A/C is resealed, but I haven't changed the drier yet. I learned that the front end needs to come off to do so, so I saved that for later.
Well that's all I have picture wise