Chris' 2007 Mazda 6s Hatch - Page 6 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 160 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Finally got the hatch tinted today thanks to Horizon Audio
Before forgot to take one today so hereís an older pic

And after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2007 6 Hatch 3.0 V6 ATX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods tinted windows, trans cooler, triple gauge dash pod, EGR tube delete, TB coolant bypass, gutted exhaust w/ MagnaFlow muffler
To Come lowering springs, sway bars, subframe brace, strut tower brace
Places to find me-
->
<- ->
<- ->
<-

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 160 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 04:43 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Now I just need to learn how to paint so I can take care of the body work...

2007 6 Hatch 3.0 V6 ATX

Mods tinted windows, trans cooler, triple gauge dash pod, EGR tube delete, TB coolant bypass, gutted exhaust w/ MagnaFlow muffler
Places to find me-
->
<- ->
<- ->
<-

post #53 of 160 (permalink) Old 11-16-2018, 06:00 PM Thread Starter

Garage
No work on the Mazda today but had to put a fuse box in the truck, started it on Monday and the parking lights, taillights cab lights and a bunch of other stuff wasn’t working and then I found this, it was a first for me never had to replace a whole fuse box before.

Now, what are you still doing here? GO VOTE FOR MY BABY TO WIN 6OTM!!!!

RobertD likes this.

2007 6 Hatch 3.0 V6 ATX

Places to find me-
->
<- ->
<- ->
<-

Last edited by bluedevil6; 12-16-2018 at 07:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 160 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Went to the junkyard...again today found a standard and decided to do the auto shift boot conversion

Also found this

All together cost $15.06

2007 6 Hatch 3.0 V6 ATX

Places to find me-
->
<- ->
<- ->
<-

post #55 of 160 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 02:47 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
in your video it shifts out of first really early. does it always do that? does it panic shift if you start in 1 and move the shifter to D? just curious. that would drive me nuts.

i'm admirous that you car DRIVE to SUMMIT RACING.

can you get a manual shift bezel with the ashtray door like the older ones and have it match up with your nicer upper one?
post #56 of 160 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertD View Post
in your video it shifts out of first really early. does it always do that? does it panic shift if you start in 1 and move the shifter to D? just curious. that would drive me nuts.

i'm admirous that you car DRIVE to SUMMIT RACING.

can you get a manual shift bezel with the ashtray door like the older ones and have it match up with your nicer upper one?

It doesnít necessarily shift early, I wasnít giving it WOT at the time if you look closely you can see how rough the road is in that intersection and with the amount of extra torque I gained with that intake it was breaking the wheels loose. I could probably get the bezel I have considered it Iím just not sure which one I like better lol.

And yeah its awesome to live this close to summit racing, I literally live about 35 minutes (depending on traffic) from the original summit in Tallmadge Ohio I live just outside of Massillon Ohio

RobertD likes this.

2007 6 Hatch 3.0 V6 ATX

Places to find me-
->
<- ->
<- ->
<-

post #57 of 160 (permalink) Old 11-30-2018, 02:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Did some shopping today

Canít wait to install it and finally get rid of this

2007 6 Hatch 3.0 V6 ATX

Places to find me-
->
<- ->
<- ->
<-

post #58 of 160 (permalink) Old 12-01-2018, 01:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Chris' 2007 Mazda 6s Hatch

Installed the radio, as usual it didnít happen without some hiccups,
I found out he hard way that my junkyard install kit was missing part of its harness

So I had to improvise...luckily there are a few pics of it online so I could figure out what went where

A little solder and heat shrink tubing lateró

I think Iím going to paint the radio bezel and the rest of the console a semi-gloss black eventually I think it will look better

2007 6 Hatch 3.0 V6 ATX

Places to find me-
->
<- ->
<- ->
<-

Last edited by bluedevil6; 12-01-2018 at 03:18 PM.
post #59 of 160 (permalink) Old 12-01-2018, 03:56 PM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil6 View Post

I think I’m going to paint the radio bezel and the rest of the console a semi-gloss black eventually I think it will look better
I did exactly that with mine and am very happy with the results...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	17B4BA07-7BE6-4FE7-A646-3970059341A0_1543697762226.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	225510  
bluedevil6 likes this.

Fully loaded 2004 Mazda 6 GS Wagon

Added:
- GT Rear Spoiler
- 08 Front Seats
- And a bunch of other really cool stuff that will all be revealed in the spring.

@blackerphotos on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
post #60 of 160 (permalink) Old 12-01-2018, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Chris' 2007 Mazda 6s Hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackerphotos View Post
I did exactly that with mine and am very happy with the results...

Did you use any kind of clear coat?
EDIT- never mind I went back and found your post in the ďwhat did you do to your 6 todayĒ thread

2007 6 Hatch 3.0 V6 ATX

Places to find me-
->
<- ->
<- ->
<-

Last edited by bluedevil6; 12-01-2018 at 06:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in