Wagon love! Post up your photos... - Page 23 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List
waughoo

105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #221 of 256 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
@hurddawg look at that... you're local! I've been trying to get in touch with other members that live out this way. Send me a message and let's see if we can connect.
hurddawg likes this.

Alex
2004 6s Wagon MTX - grocery hauler
---}
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
{---

MODS: Tinted windows, RX8s with 225/45 R18s,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 256 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 04:50 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
At geocoordinates 45°42'34.8"N 121°39'38.9"W

Columbia River Gorge at Cook.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2417.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	842.9 KB
ID:	226228  
DrFeelGood and hurddawg like this.
post #223 of 256 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waughoo View Post
One of my favorite sports... picking my parking spot by seeking out other Mazda 6ez. Bonus points if they are long tops!!!
Last month, we came out of the Tigard Lowe's into the parking lot and found “our” Pebble Ash Metallic 2004 6S Wagon with a huge new dent/gash in the left rear quarter panel. We were devastated until we raised our eyes and saw that the car with the dent and gash was parked nose-to-nose with our Pebble Ash Metallic 2004 6S Wagon, and ours (of course) had no dent or gash.
dcoulombe and DrFeelGood like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #224 of 256 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 11:15 PM
Rally Racer

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by posttosh View Post
Last month, we came out of the Tigard Lowe's into the parking lot and found “our” Pebble Ash Metallic 2004 6S Wagon with a huge new dent/gash in the left rear quarter panel. We were devastated until we raised our eyes and saw that the car with the dent and gash was parked nose-to-nose with our Pebble Ash Metallic 2004 6S Wagon, and ours (of course) had no dent or gash.
Howdy, you're in my neighborhood. I'm SW PDX.

2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N)
Modifications:

.MSP brakes &
slotted rotors
post #225 of 256 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
Howdy, you're in my neighborhood. I'm SW PDX.
Indeed: Very Near to the Center of the Known Universe, but within the fringes of the Greater Tom Dwyer Automotive Zone of Influence.
DrFeelGood likes this.
post #226 of 256 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 02:08 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by posttosh View Post
Quote:
One of my favorite sports... picking my parking spot by seeking out other Mazda 6ez. Bonus points if they are long tops!!!
Ha!! That's pretty funny. I would have been rather bummed out till I found mine. Welcome to the wagon love thread!!

Alex
---}
{---

, and
post #227 of 256 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 02:13 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Hey wagoneers! We are gathering quite a crew in the PacNW. @hurddawg @posttosh @DrFeelGood any chance we could set up a wagoneer meet up? If I missed anyone, let me know.

Alex
---}
{---

, and
post #228 of 256 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 03:08 AM
Rally Racer

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Hey wagoneers! We are gathering quite a crew in the PacNW. @hurddawg @posttosh @DrFeelGood any chance we could set up a wagoneer meet up? If I missed anyone, let me know.
I like this idea. Just swapped PM's with @hurddawg and he sounds interested. Spring is right around the corner.

2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N)
Modifications:

.MSP brakes &
slotted rotors
post #229 of 256 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Well, Edmonds and Portland are both in the Pacific Northwest, but we are separated by a fair stretch of I-5, and a Black Hole for traffic called Suiatl (original spelling) or the like . . .
post #230 of 256 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 04:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
@posttosh where abouts are you?

Edit: Oh wait... I think I got it. Original spelling for Seattle. Thus you are north of SEA then?

Alex
---}
{---

, and
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page