Mazda 6 Forums banner

My 2009 V6 Sport

22K views 94 replies 20 participants last post by  Alex_MS6 
#1 ·
So I got this thing in January with 68k miles on it. It was 4x4 status and that looked pretty terrible. I seem to have the 6s Sport, which is notable in that it has no options and is pretty much a rental car with the notable exception of the V6 engine.

Well, I'm out of college for the summer and finally got the time (and money) to tackle the springs.

Ended up buying B&Gs because of reasons. And they're red which adds at least 5 horsepower and 10 VTECs.

Unsure what my next move in terms of mods should be -- obviously I'm on a limited budget, and obviously I'm gonna need to get rid of the stock wheels pretty soon.

Stock height:

With springs:

See less See more
#89 ·
#90 · (Edited)
Patiently waiting for pics of the new setup! Instagram tease pics are not enough haha

Edit: needed to add this.

#91 ·
@Alex_MS6 totally forgot to update my thread lol.

here are some pics from the Mazdafitment meet. Note 4x4 stock 6 next to me! Also pre-emptively readying myself for comments on the windshield banner ;)

#92 ·
Absolutely love the fitment on the work wheels!! much better seeing them on a full size screen to! as for the 3rd gen is that static or air???

#93 ·
Air lol super late reply.

Got some shots of the car on the newly rebuilt wheels while hanging out at BFI Oktoberfest 2014 in the outcast lot. Photographer is Caymen Sans. Photos are heavily edited because the car was COVERED in dust from my gravel driveway in the pics.

#94 ·
Looks good. I need to do a photoshoot one of these days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.