"Show Car" on Ebay - Page 3 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 05:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
FUGLY!!!

There are better looking 6's out there, most of them are from people who belong to this club
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 05:50 PM

Hey now, to each their own, a lot of people look under my hood and think the cutest thing they ever saw was my battery and tray, thats the only comment i get.......I think the colors all the way around suck ass. If it was the brighter red it would look significantly better inside the car.

But god damn 28 awards? This gives me the confidence to go and show my car...I think I need more speakers than just 1 12 though lol
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to MrTea Send a message via MSN to MrTea
outside of the "graphics" on the door, the car has not really changed (maybe some stereo stuff) in over 2 years now. the hood he has on there, has been on there since before i test fit the 1st CF hoods from DG and VIS. so everyhing on it was a one off at the time, and never seen done before...yeah it's old news now and not exciting....but it's only 10k.

'03 Lapis(mostly) 6i...Tranny swap by Gillis Motorsports : MTX-75 5speed tranny, 4.06 gears, Torsen LSD & chromoly axles, Engine build by Gillis Motorsports: 9:1 Supertech Pistons, Crower rods, Supertech valves, springs & retainers, ARP head & main studs, F2 Stage2 Turbo, Custom F2 engine/tranny mounts, 3" Turboback exhaust, Tein Basic Coilovers, Brembo Big Brake Kit and Rotora Rear Rotors, RacingBeat Front & Rear Sways, Seibon OEM hood, VF Engineering rear engine mount, Powdercoated Valvecover, TEIN hood dampers, Some sort of Body Kit from some company usually last dyno 8/23, 10psi...260HP/267TQ

Still need: Seat, cage, Gillis suspension...then i'm DONE!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 08:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to ReCLaIM Send a message via MSN to ReCLaIM
Quote:
There was a 6 sponsored by Circuit City at HIN Orlando, had 10 subs in the back (no rear seat) 3 speakers in each door, as well as tv's. More tv's than my freakin house!!!

There's a pic of it kinda (2) in the HIN Orlando thread I just posted.
AND in my opinion, that's no show car. The guy could do alot more to the exterior to make it look ALOT better. So he's got a huge mazda vinyl on the hood and some rims... bleh.
[/b]
I work here at the Circuit City HQ's in Richmond Va and I saw that beast.. I mean there was no back seat.. AT ALL.. just a custom BOX.. lol.. it was insane.. but I personally liked the paint job.. its the background on my phone... If only that Circuit City emblem was a Mazda emblem (A GOOD ONE) it would have been the hottness..

03 6s Onyx Black,AEM CAI,Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust, B&M Transmission Cooler,Magnafine In-line transmission filter, Blue 4-LED 194's Doors/Maplights, PIAA Extreme White H1 low beams, Brake Light Mod,Side Marker Turn signal mod. Black painted headlights, black console. Leather, heat, Bose.. and nothing else worth mentioning
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 09:13 AM

Quote:
There was a 6 sponsored by Circuit City at HIN Orlando, had 10 subs in the back (no rear seat) 3 speakers in each door, as well as tv's. More tv's than my freakin house!!!
There's a pic of it kinda (2) in the HIN Orlando thread I just posted.
[/b]
Wow!

When I was in high school, I had one 12" that could hit 136db and that was plenty loud for me. I can't imagine the volume 10 subs could hit. Show cars are insane, I wish I had that kind of money!

Leonardo's Mona Lisa is just a thousand smears of paint.
Michelangelo's David is just a million hits with a hammer.
We're all of us a million bits put together the right way.
Chuck Palahniuk
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 09:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to chambers7867 Send a message via Yahoo to chambers7867
i would take it if i had a few grand laying around.. looks like a clean install. paint can always be repainted.

MAZDA 6i 2.3l: Magnaflow exhaust, InJen intake, Cpe battery tray, Oddssey lightweight battery, Nitrous Express efi wet kit, Nos bottle warmer, Nos bottle Blanket, MR. Racing nitrous plate, Zex purge kit, AutoMeter Nitrous, Tranny, Air/fuel, Volt gauge (sportscomp) Lotek 3 gauge pod, MoMo Duke shiftknob, MoMo endurance shiftboot, Powdercoated valve cover, Powdercoated wheels, Rotra rotors, BenDix brake pads, Stainless steel brake lines, stainless steel fuel lines, MR. Racing fuel rail, Autometer fuel pressure gauge, custom strut bar, 10% tint all around, tinted taillights and sidelights, Planet audio 5x7 speakers all around, Jvc Exad dvd player headunit. carbon fiber hood.
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 09:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to ReCLaIM Send a message via MSN to ReCLaIM
Quote:
paint can always be repainted.
[/b]
Words of wisdom for the day lol

03 6s Onyx Black,AEM CAI,Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust, B&M Transmission Cooler,Magnafine In-line transmission filter, Blue 4-LED 194's Doors/Maplights, PIAA Extreme White H1 low beams, Brake Light Mod,Side Marker Turn signal mod. Black painted headlights, black console. Leather, heat, Bose.. and nothing else worth mentioning
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 09:38 AM

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via MSN to Skimoab
Quote:
yeah it's old news now and not exciting....but it's only 10k.
[/b]
11k and the reserve hasn't been met.

Also, which rims does it come with? The first and last pictures show two different sets.

Dave-cito el Chaparrito!
Black Onyx 2005 Mazda 6s ATX 5 Door. Tinted windows, Clear Anzo Sidemarkers, All-Season Floor & Trunk Mats, Painted Red Calipers, Visual Garage Shark Fin Antenna, Air Box mod.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page