post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
"2004 6.0" odometer pic

From dvs1's sig:

I always wondered if that was Photoshop or not... is that what the non-electroluminscent (sp?) dash odo looks like?

In any event, here's what it looks like with the electrowhatever dashboard, taken on my car :)

Best I could get. Also notice smear from my attempt to clean it. I was having a hell of a time with my camera, an old old Sony (it has a FLOPPY drive in it, one of those) and I'm ready to throw it out. It was only chance that I happened to have my camera with me as I was on a 200-mile trip to look at a car, when it dawned on me that I was coming up on 2004 miles.

Oh well, I felt special for about half a minute.

-Peter

07 BMW 328xi Coupe Space Gray, 6-speed manual

02 BMW 325Ci Convertible Alpine White, 5-speed, removable hardtop, 18s, remote-control convertible top

[04 Mazda 6s Sedan, 5spd/Lapis/Sport/Lux/Bose/Sport Grille - new 10/2003, sold 4/2009]

"Grandma told me to follow my dreams... but all my dreams end up with me, naked - at the airport."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 11:41 AM

Send a message via AIM to mym6 Send a message via MSN to mym6 Send a message via Yahoo to mym6
Reading Topic:

what mega-pixel is the camera? I happily take pics with an old 1.3 mega-pixel sony mavica at work and would love one for at home. They have an excellent lense and take superb close up pictures. Not anything you want to print out but perfect for the web. I'd be happy to take it off your hands if you're looking to throw it away :-)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-23-2004, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

Replying to Topic '

It's a Mavica, don't have it here and don't remember the specs offhand.

The zoom mechanism is broken. It's always trying to zoom IN even if you don't have your hand on the button so unless you want it at full zoom for every picture, you have to zoom out to where you want (or just a little past it) and then find the spot on the button where you're zooming out just enough to repel the always-zooming-in feature. It's a bitch to work. I only got 2 or 3 clear shots like the above and 8-9 garbage ones.

I've never been able to figure out the menus and suddenly I've somehow gotten it into this "trippy" looking mode where the view-finder is always catching up to reality in slow-motion mode...

I wouldn't literally throw it out, it does have some use, but it's my only one and I obvioulsy need a better one. [This one is my father's old one and it was given to me]

-Peter

07 BMW 328xi Coupe Space Gray, 6-speed manual

02 BMW 325Ci Convertible Alpine White, 5-speed, removable hardtop, 18s, remote-control convertible top

[04 Mazda 6s Sedan, 5spd/Lapis/Sport/Lux/Bose/Sport Grille - new 10/2003, sold 4/2009]

"Grandma told me to follow my dreams... but all my dreams end up with me, naked - at the airport."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page