Rally Racer

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Pacific NW Meetup

Hello Pac NW peoples, spring is coming and that means motoring season. There have been a few of us (mostly wagon owners) who have been throwing around the idea of getting to know each other face-to-face and participate in a 1st ever wagon meetup, community tire-kicking and parts swap. While the birth was instigated by wagon love I would love to see sedans and hatch's there as well. In fact, if you drive a 2nd or 3rd gen that would be great too.
The two large population centers are Seattle and Portland so a meet location somewhere in between was suggested. I know this leaves a few of you east state and southern Oregon folks out logistically but hey, more time to enjoy the '6' as you drive extra distance is what the pleasure is all about...right?
I will recruit here with a few of the folks I know are interested but if you don't see your name and want to join us then please do. @waughoo @hurddawg @dave in edmonds @zsElric @posttosh sorry if I forgot someone.

I was envisioning Late March or April as this reduces the chances of snow with our ever increasing weather schizophrenia.

Post your availability and we'll put together a poll for a vote yes?

Cheers to all and can't wait.
hurddawg likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N)
Modifications:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.MSP brakes &
slotted rotors (320mm)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Garage
Sounds fun! Wish I wasn’t literally on the opposite side of the country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2007 6 Hatch 3.0 V6 ATX

Mods tinted windows, trans cooler, triple gauge dash pod, EGR tube delete, TB coolant bypass, gutted exhaust w/ MagnaFlow muffler
To Come lowering springs, sway bars, subframe brace, strut tower brace
Places to find me-
->
<- ->
<- ->
<-

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 03:27 PM

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
I'm totally in and can be quite flexible with a week or so notice. I'd love to put in a drive of some sort. I always enjoy a romp out to the coast but that has to do with my specific interest in the water. I'm also game to put in planning time or support as needed. I really want to meet all you other enthusiasts. I've embarrassed myself more than once chatting up another 6 driver at a gas station waxing poetic about what they feel is basic transportation &#x1f61e; .
DrFeelGood likes this.

Alex
2004 6s Wagon MTX - grocery hauler
---}
{---

MODS: Tinted windows, RX8s with 225/45 R18s,
, and
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 12:38 AM
Track Racer

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Garage
I work 6 days a week, but I probably can get a Saturday off if i find out a head of time

Sunday wise - I probably wont be able to make it until April 7th. I have plans for the 24th and 31st already.

April 14th I have a Mariners game and then the 21st is Easter.
DrFeelGood likes this.

- 2007 Mazda 6s Sport Wagon Sport VE, A6, bought Nov 30th '18

- 2017 Chevrolet SS Nightfall Gray 6mt & LS3
- 1957 Chevrolet Sports Sedan
- 1992,1994 Infiniti G20 2.0L, 5mt
- 2000 Infiniti G20 2.0L, auto

Previous Mazdas: 89 & 2 x 92 626s (GD)

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 10:38 AM
Learners License

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
I can pretty much make anytime work.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
DrFeelGood likes this.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
Rally Racer

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurddawg View Post
I work 6 days a week, but I probably can get a Saturday off if i find out a head of time

Sunday wise - I probably wont be able to make it until April 7th. I have plans for the 24th and 31st already.

April 14th I have a Mariners game and then the 21st is Easter.

Hello again @zsElric @waughoo @dave in edmonds so, I was thinking either of the two following Saturdays:

1. April 20th
2. April 27th

Any issue or conflicts?

Hurddawg is that enough time for you to get that crate back on the road

2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N)
Modifications:

.MSP brakes &
slotted rotors (320mm)
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 11:48 PM

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
I can make either happen @DrFeelGood . Thanks for staying on top of ir.
DrFeelGood likes this.

Alex
2004 6s Wagon MTX - grocery hauler
---}
{---

MODS: Tinted windows, RX8s with 225/45 R18s,
, and
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 02:00 AM
Track Racer

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Garage
Should be no problem. Tranny with deliver tomorrow, so I should have the wagon ready to go by this Saturday evening!

- 2007 Mazda 6s Sport Wagon Sport VE, A6, bought Nov 30th '18

- 2017 Chevrolet SS Nightfall Gray 6mt & LS3
- 1957 Chevrolet Sports Sedan
- 1992,1994 Infiniti G20 2.0L, 5mt
- 2000 Infiniti G20 2.0L, auto

Previous Mazdas: 89 & 2 x 92 626s (GD)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page