New car for the wife - Page 3 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 02:39 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Glad you got something that she likes. AM trying to talk a neighbor out of a x2 (which looks absolutely hideous!) and into a CX-5.

Was going to post a review of the CX-3 which just came out today on one of my favorite auto related sites, TTAC. But you won't need it now.

https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/20...ew-size-small/

9 cars and 2 parking spots, this doesn't make any sense.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 04:02 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Groans: 6
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Excellent choice!

2004 Mazda6 Sport Wagon
2017 MX5 Grand Touring
2016 CX5 Grand Touring

I work at a Mazda dealer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 06:02 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Leon View Post
Glad you got something that she likes. AM trying to talk a neighbor out of a x2 (which looks absolutely hideous!) and into a CX-5.

Was going to post a review of the CX-3 which just came out today on one of my favorite auto related sites, TTAC. But you won't need it now.

Interesting read. Although we only drove one for a few miles, I feel like I can agree mostly with the writer on his assessment. I think he's right on that it's like a Miata with a backpack (I drove a 2000 Miata for 11 years). The storage in the CX-3 was tiny as was the rear seat. Totally impractical for our needs at this time, but if storage isn't a priority then probably a great choice for someone wanting a mini crossover with sporting intentions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 11:11 PM
Rally Racer

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Leon View Post

Good luck with that. It is a tough sell to swap 258lb-ft torque (X2) for 146lb-ft torque (CX-3). I agree the looks of the CX-3 are far superior (if you like crossovers to begin with) but if you can afford 0-60 in 6.3sec that is the way for me.

I would drive a bathtub if it went like the dickens. Oh wait...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N)
Modifications:

post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
I bought MUV for my wife, because she loves long trips with her three sisters. So, I decided to buy Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. She is happy. Firstly, this car has a huge cabin with seven seats. Secondly, capacious trunk contains a few suitcases.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page