Mazda 6 Forums banner

No headlights/turn signal/hazards

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Southensoldier 
#1 ·
I have a 2004 Mazda 6 with 3.0L. I have no headlights, turn signal or hazards. The only light in the front of the car that work it the side markers. All rear lights works except the turn signal and hazard.
When I turn on the turn signal the inside indicator flashes fast. All fuses are good. Switched relays around still nothing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·
Is the high beam indicator on when you turn on the lights? The rear turn/hazard lights are not working? This definitely sounds odd.

I think a little bit more information will be needed.
▪Do you have auto climate control or manual?
▪What kind of bulbs are you running?
▪Have you done anything to the car recently (maintenance, upgrades, wiring, etc)?

The more we know, the more we may be able to help.

#3 ·
The high beam indicator does come on when turning the beams to high. I haven't done any upgrades of no sort to the car. The only thing I've done was had a ecu reprogrammed and key keys. No upgraded bulbs.
I did find wiring schematics in the car. But they are relating to starting the car.
I guess they didnt jnow to program the key or the ecu.Bought from an auction btw.. But no the hazards/turn signal in the rear dont work. All other lights do.
Checked all fuse and they are good. Also kind of strange I have a P0340 code but no CEL. Car runs great btw. Didnt do anything but have keys programmed and the ecu. Fired right up.

#4 ·
Oh and yes the climate control are auto.. and the ac blower stays on high, unable to turn it down or turn off the ac. I just remove the relay for now. I can however adjust the air flow direction. Hopefully just the unit is bad. Not putting much effort in it until I find cause of the headlights not working..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.