Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum

Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum (https://forum.mazda6club.com/)
-   Newbie Section (https://forum.mazda6club.com/213-newbie-section/)
-   -   introductory post (https://forum.mazda6club.com/newbie-section/439626-introductory-post.html)

Blackdeath647 04-11-2019 05:43 PM

introductory post

Hello, 2004 Wagon owner, with a few questions!!

waughoo 04-11-2019 09:34 PM

Huzzah!! ANOTHER wagon! Welcome to the forum. We have a thread on here dedicated to the wagons. It's called Wagon Love. Do a quick search and post us up a photo of your long top. We are always interested to see another.

GerryB 04-11-2019 11:33 PM

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

blackerphotos 04-12-2019 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackdeath647 (Post 5042458)
Hello, 2004 Wagon owner, with a few questions!!

Welcome to the forum fellow wagoneer (I also own a 2004).

bluedevil6 04-12-2019 07:58 AM

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Byakuya 04-12-2019 08:11 AM

Welcome to the forum!

JJDS6 04-19-2019 12:14 AM

Hello all,

I am also one of the wagon crowd though I hardly ever post. Mine is a Smokestone 2007 V6 Grand Touring I bought new. It currently has just over 240k miles on it and is still running great! No mods, just a daily driver and hard worker.

Cheers!
Jake

waughoo 04-19-2019 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJDS6 (Post 5043170)
Hello all,

I am also one of the wagon crowd though I hardly ever post. Mine is a Smokestone 2007 V6 Grand Touring I bought new. It currently has just over 240k miles on it and is still running great! No mods, just a daily driver and hard worker.

Cheers!
Jake

@JJDS6 this is awesome to hear!! The wagon is an impossible platform to replace with like kind as the midsized SUV has replaced it. With the problems associated with the pre cats, your V6 with 240k ([email protected]^%#!!) is awasame!! If you haven't yet, head over to the wagon love thread and put up a picture or two. It isn't meant to be a glamour shot thread though those are welcome. It is just a page to celebrate all things mazda 6 wagon.

JJDS6 06-25-2019 05:37 PM

Well, I am sad to say I was rear-ended last week and my 2007 6 3.0 wagon has been totaled by the insurance company. Too bad, too, because the car still runs and drives great but the damage was above the value of the car. The salvage value is pretty low so I wonder whether there is anyone on this list who could use a complete running car in otherwise very good condition? The damage is to the rear bumper/tailgate and into the floor of the trunk a little. All doors and the tailgate still open and close and the car drives fine. I will have to make a decision on giving up the car in short order so I would have to know as soon as possible if anyone is interested. The car is a grand touring, so it has leather interior, xenon headlights, bose stereo. The drive train has no faults. Located in the San Jose, CA area.

Jake

Byakuya 06-26-2019 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJDS6 (Post 5048322)
Well, I am sad to say I was rear-ended last week and my 2007 6 3.0 wagon has been totaled by the insurance company. Too bad, too, because the car still runs and drives great but the damage was above the value of the car. The salvage value is pretty low so I wonder whether there is anyone on this list who could use a complete running car in otherwise very good condition? The damage is to the rear bumper/tailgate and into the floor of the trunk a little. All doors and the tailgate still open and close and the car drives fine. I will have to make a decision on giving up the car in short order so I would have to know as soon as possible if anyone is interested. The car is a grand touring, so it has leather interior, xenon headlights, bose stereo. The drive train has no faults. Located in the San Jose, CA area.

Jake

Dang, sorry to hear about this; I hope everyone involved is okay!

Could always try parting out the car a bit but that might be more work than it's worth. Could also try selling the engine from it to someone in need but, again, might be more work than it's worth.