Greeetings fellow Mazdaians! - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Greeetings fellow Mazdaians!

Hello

I am the proud owner of a 2016 Mazda6 GT w/Tech Pkg in Deep Crystal blue with a white interior. I recently just joined as I found myself looking through the forums more and more and as the founder of the BMW 7 Series Club way way back in 1993 I enjoy cars and engaging with fellow obsessed mined people.

What I love about the 6 is the flat handling and responsisveness. While I wish it had more power like a BRZ, I have been most impressed by the handling. The interior is beautiful and as an owner of an 2014 Audi A6 that most car media consider as one of the best interiors, I love the seats and interior of the Mazda 6 as good or better. Maybe not as solidly built as the Audi but the two tone interior with white seats is very cool looking.

The Deep Crystal Blue with white interior really looks sharp in the sun but my pictures fail to capture the metallic detail. I really like the red equally as well but I felt it would be more of an "arrest me red". It's very functional, has headroom and with 3 son's 6' to 6'6" they can all fit in the car with the asterik that my wife is only 5'2" so it works out.

My car has been free of issues except for the cool matching gray wheels which developed a peeling problem early on and was handled under warranty. The new item that just showed up is the intelligent E-Loop battery is bad and I'm contemplating whether or not to go with an AGM or bite the bullet and get the Maza labeled battery.

I look forward to being active on the site and exchanging and sharing. Here's a bit of my car past.

1974 1/2 Jensen Healy RIP ... Jensen Hearly Club ..Lotus Esprit engine, recaro's etc

1989 BMW 750iL RIP 12cyl beast with Dinan stage4, started BMW Magnificent 7 Club recognized by BMW CCA and had over 800 members world wide all through a list server. Still get calls about how to fix items..

1990 Lincoln Navigator RIP tricked it out with 3 video screens for video games, 3 sons loved it as well as my 3 dogs as the rear side windows vent ... great ski vehicle

2003 Lexus G430 relaible dependenble but remote door locks, truck etc stopped working ... uggh Car club but hard to find info at times.

2014 Audi A6 Quattro Prestige Black Optic Very solid car, seats not quite as comfortable as my Mazda seats IMHO, many car clubs

2016 Mazda6 ... great car, very comfortable excellent handling.

Great to meet everyone

Paul
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 08:21 PM

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-17-2019, 10:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Congrats! Forgot about the E-loop feature on the Mazda 6s as mine is a Touring manual, that wasn't an option. Hope it's not too much to get that repaired and yes Beautiful color combo! I have the same exterior color and cleans up so nice - just was able to do mine yesterday for 1st time this winter and forgot how nice it is all cleaned up.

2017.5 Mazda6 Touring 6sp. manual Deep Crystal Blue, Fog Lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page