Learners License

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Got my 2017 M6 GT today!

Just received my first Mazda today, a 2017.5 Mazda6 GT - it is a blast to drive!

I had thought I wanted a 3 w/ 2.5L for zippier performance, but I'm very glad I went with the 6. After driving the 6, it did not feel as big as I feared it might, it feels just the right size to cradle you but also not feel caged. And, as everyone is aware, it handles extremely well. Yeah, the performance is adequate, not breathtaking, but I have discovered that I very much value the super-top-notch comfort and no-holds features that the 6 has!

The other huge worry I had was that the 6 GT would not look as awesome in person as it does in pictures (I see a ton of 2016 and earlier non-GT 6's during my commute, but pictures of the 2017 GT appeared to be significantly more aggressive looking). Was super excited when my 6 arrived today and it looked even better than expected!

BTW, this was my first experience buying through Carvana, if anyone has questions about the experience, I'd be happy to answer questions, it was painless.

I was happy to find an active Mazda6 forum, and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from y'all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 08:55 AM
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 767 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2782 Post(s)
Thanked 4,018 Times in 2,823 Posts
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Garage
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your purchase. Glad you're using your Mazda for what they build them to do: drive. These cars are meant for people who don't enjoy straight lines and they absolutely handle better than anything in their segment - that's why most of us stick with them.

Oh cool - I was curious how well Carvana actually worked - seems like a good idea at the very least.

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sold:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 10:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Congratulations on your purchase! I got mine for more than a year now and it still feels brand new!

I mean, I am constantly liking the car whenever I approach it from the parking lot. The feeling of excitement whenever I touch the steering wheel... the list can go on.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 11:22 AM

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 10:20 PM
Learners License

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Garage
Awesome! I bought a 2017 GT with 2K miles from Vroom. Their CS is useless and it took about 8 days from final check (11 days total) until it was delivered at my door, but the deal was amazing, the process easy and the car is near flawless. This is my first Mazda and I love it! It's gorgeous and sooo much fun to drive!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Learners License

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Yeah, I was initially worried about the timeline / process with Carvana, but they streamlined everything really well. I ordered the car on Monday and had it on Thursday! I wouldn't say that the price I paid was "a really good deal", but it was right at where I would have expected to haggle down to at a dealership, and maybe slightly lower.

I've had my car a week now, and it's just like Archerfish said, I enjoy seeing the car and get excited every time I walk up to it for a drive!

I need to wash it and take some pics for my profile image
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 11:44 AM
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
New to the forum here! I've used carvana myself and it was great. Getting my second 2016 Mazda 6 GT in titanium flash from them tomorrow! I got one from carvana like 2 months ago but someone hit me and totaled the car... Anyway the experience is pretty awesome! My first one came with some weird acid marks on the hood, and the wheel was curbed. They paid to have it fixed. Still haven't received the money yet but they agreed on 1100$

I've always bought and fixed older cars so the "new" car experience is new to me! I used to daily my 88 Fiero gt and 86 k10 silverado
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page