Dewinterize Meet Date - Page 5 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
View Poll Results: Which weekend works best for you?
15/16 5 62.50%
22/23 6 75.00%
29/30 3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 01:43 PM
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 784 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2895 Post(s)
Thanked 4,065 Times in 2,855 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenambience View Post
The only issue with calipers is you will need to tear them down to PC them. If anyone needs help let me know as I have done it on the 06-08s and I have the rear piston tool on hand and c-clamp.
@Byakuya do we know how big the oven is? I would be SUPER interested in doing my rx-8s after they get repaired.
Yeah I know, and I dread doing it, but I figured it might be worth it if I can keep the rust away for a while.

As long as I have you guys I'm sure we can figure it out

I'll ask wim how large the oven is.

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sold:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 02:10 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post
Yeah I know, and I dread doing it, but I figured it might be worth it if I can keep the rust away for a while.

As long as I have you guys I'm sure we can figure it out

I'll ask wim how large the oven is.
Do they not come powder coated from the factory?

l
l
l

Have I helped you or supplied you with Information? Thank me by donating to The New England Mazda6 Auto Club
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 02:15 PM
Shiro Shinobi

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenambience View Post
Do they not come powder coated from the factory?
I honestly can't tell - if they ARE then it's a silver coat. But they don't seem to be.

I asked wim, he says probably not gonna fit. "MAYBE 16's but that's it."

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 02:20 PM
Mazda Guru

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post
I honestly can't tell - if they ARE then it's a silver coat. But they don't seem to be.

I asked wim, he says probably not gonna fit. "MAYBE 16's but that's it."

Yeah the 14' at work has silver calipers they looked gloss I just figured they were Pc'ed.

l
l
l

Have I helped you or supplied you with Information? Thank me by donating to The New England Mazda6 Auto Club
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 02:25 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Groans: 22
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
we need a bigger OVEN!

"I'd rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built if for me. Your car is your story so don't let someone else write the book." Moog from Mighty Car MOD
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 02:55 PM
Mazda Guru

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisplacedMainah View Post
we need a bigger OVEN!
A lot of people sell cheap/ give away ones with broken cook tops. Yeah my friend know a guy who does it on the side and can't fit 18" which is such a popular rim size he is trying to upgrade toa bigger oven also.

l
l
l

post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-17-2014, 08:44 AM
Shiro Shinobi

Garage
#NEM6 the forecast is saying nice and warm Saturday but good chance of rain. Make sure you pack accordingly.

Is anyone able to get maybe a pop-up tent of some sort? I know @DisplacedMainah has a few nice tarps.

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-19-2014, 09:55 AM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Groans: 9
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
@Monnique has one i will see if we can bring it up with us it's not that warm out to be working in the rain

2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT #04923:....Stage2+
152k and still running strong w/ original turbo and VVT

Stephen: JD this is my faovirte marble video

Though I haven't seen many marble videos
JD:how does one have a favourite marble video?!?!?!
Wim: Pick one and like it more than others Duh
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-19-2014, 10:13 AM
Shiro Shinobi

Garage
Forecast says 45 and slight chance of showers - I'll be bringing the white tent that you've seen before.

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page