New England Area Photo Shoot/Meet - Page 492 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4911 of 4920 (permalink) Old 08-06-2013, 10:29 PM

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via Yahoo to Blake
whelp, I'll be out of the country again for the second and third week of September, but I always make it a point to go to Lime Rock at least once a year. I technically already went this year for another event, but I think I should be back in time for the corral so I will probably be able to make that one at the very least

also I should be able to make the 18th! and earlier than 6 or whenever I got there last time!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/// Steelwagon6 |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
\\\
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:
FusionGT (08-07-2013), mmceorange (08-07-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4912 of 4920 (permalink) Old 08-07-2013, 06:01 AM

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
Thanked 1,093 Times in 873 Posts
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
I want a job that sends me all over the place..

2006 Mazda 6s GS | Hatchback | Tungsten Gray

|
|
post #4913 of 4920 (permalink) Old 08-07-2013, 07:09 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Groans: 22
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
sean it has its pros and cons, the cons are you normally dont get paid during your travel. When i get sent to conferences, they dont pay my travel time.

"I'd rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built if for me. Your car is your story so don't let someone else write the book." Moog from Mighty Car MOD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4914 of 4920 (permalink) Old 08-07-2013, 12:12 PM

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via Yahoo to Blake
I'm on salary so I do get paid to travel, but I am essentially working basically the entire time from when I get up till when I go to sleep so thats the main con. I just plan the trip so I have a weekend (which I fund myself, but I'm already there so it works) and then return on the monday after etc.

/// Steelwagon6 |
|
|
|
|
\\\
The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:
BrassClef (08-07-2013)
post #4915 of 4920 (permalink) Old 08-19-2013, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 784 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2895 Post(s)
Thanked 4,065 Times in 2,855 Posts
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Garage
OP Updated:

Upcoming Meets:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Limerock!
  • Meet Date: Sept. 27-28
  • Meet Location: Lime Rock Park Sharon, CT

NEM6 Mt. Greylock Foliage Meet
  • Meet Date: TBA (Some time in October)
  • Meet Location: Rt. 2 MA - Mohawk Trail - Mt. Greylock

Past Meets:
Meets are shown in order starting from the most recent.

------------------------------------------------------------------

NEM6 BBQ Pool Party Mod Meet Pt. 2
  • Meet Date: Sunday, August 18th
  • Meet Location: Wim's House (PM for details).
  • Meet Attendees: Wim, Byakuya, DisplacedMainah, mmceorange, Alex_MSP, Monique, Nex, Tama6, Blake
  • Pictures/Video: Only a few taken, nothing special.

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

post #4916 of 4920 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Shiro Shinobi

Garage
NEM6 Mt. Greylock Foliage Meet
  • Meet Date: Saturday, October 12th
  • Meet Location: Rt. 2 MA - Mohawk Trail - Mt. Greylock

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.

post #4917 of 4920 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Shiro Shinobi

Garage
Holy thread revival!

So I completely dropped the ball on this one. I put off editing these photos for so long that one of my drives failed and I had to go snag a new one. I finally got it and set everything back up again. here are the pics from the Sean "Good Luck" meet.

All of the rolling shots are courtesy of Elyse. Sorry i didn't end up editing them :\

A bunch still came out nice though. Whole album here: https://plus.google.com/photos/10445...CLCa0eqt5Km5LA

I LOVE how this one came out (and yes, that's lurvey's arm out the window during a snow storm - Because: Bostonian).

If anyone wants the full-sized originals, let me know

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Byakuya For This Useful Post:
mmceorange (08-16-2014), SonicNutrition (06-23-2014)
post #4918 of 4920 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014, 01:01 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Groans: 172
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
@DisplacedMainah 's car looks so sexy in the snow. Like a WRC car.

|
|
The Following User Says Thank You to SonicNutrition For This Useful Post:
Byakuya (06-23-2014)
post #4919 of 4920 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Groans: 22
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
fuck me it does look GREAT. I may need to respray it once i get the car straight. I need to skirt up and get the grille fixed.... Gonna need to figure out how to do that right.

"I'd rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built if for me. Your car is your story so don't let someone else write the book." Moog from Mighty Car MOD
post #4920 of 4920 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Shiro Shinobi

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicNutrition View Post
@DisplacedMainah 's car looks so sexy in the snow. Like a WRC car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisplacedMainah View Post
fuck me it does look GREAT. I may need to respray it once i get the car straight. I need to skirt up and get the grille fixed.... Gonna need to figure out how to do that right.
Absolutely. That blurple stands out like crazy in the snow (and everywhere else) but really in the snow.

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page