Mazda 6 Forums banner

Probleme avec Ipod mazda6 2014

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  SonicNutrition 
#1 ·
Proprietaire depuis 3 mois d'une mazda6 2014 GT, je cherche si quelqu'un à des nouvelles à propos de l'integration du Ipod, Ipod qui recommence toujours à la meme chanson; Ipod qui se deconnecte si on passe à la radio;Ipod qui prend 3 minute pour se charger...J'ai appelé plusieurs fois Mazda Canada et rien ne bouge, mon dealer m'a dis que c'était normal. mais on sais tres bien que s'est un vice caché. Faut-il pensé au recours collectif ?

#2 ·
Bienvenue sur le forum!

Je suis désolé pour mon français approximatif. Il s'agit d'un problème connu avec la 2014 Mazda 6. Les plus de chansons que vous avez sur le iPod, le plus qu'il faut pour charger lorsqu'il est connecté avec le chargeur. :(

J'espère Mazda résout ce problème bientôt.

I'm sorry, that is the extent of my french. The shuffle mode only works properly if done in very specific ways. This is also a problem with the new 2014 that I hope Mazda fixes.

Maybe another #Canucks can help me with my translation :)

#3 ·
Malheureusement, plusieurs des gens ici habitent dans les états-unis et ils ne parlent pas le français. Alors, si vous peuvez parler en anglais, ils peuvent aider vous. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
^That was unexpected.....I pretty much lost all my french. most of it anyway . i can still understand most of it though...just cant speak it or spell it much anymore lol
And to think in grade 8 a was full bilingual and in french immersion till highschool.

#6 ·
Mazda6 2014 ipod problem

Hi, sorry for the french language but here in Quebec, you know...
I know all mazda6 2014 with the bose system have this problem with Ipod integration, I don't know if the base radio have it ? Now I think Mazda don't work to resolve the problem. In fact, the Ipod is just unusable, but the guy at mazda canada say it's normal... The problem is in usa and canada and I think also on the CX-5 2014. Does someone send a legal notice ?

#7 ·
Bienvenue sur le forum!

Je suis désolé pour mon français approximatif. Il s'agit d'un problème connu avec la 2014 Mazda 6. Les plus de chansons que vous avez sur le iPod, le plus qu'il faut pour charger lorsqu'il est connecté avec le chargeur. :(

J'espère Mazda résout ce problème bientôt.

I'm sorry, that is the extent of my french. The shuffle mode only works properly if done in very specific ways. This is also a problem with the new 2014 that I hope Mazda fixes.

Maybe another #Canucks can help me with my translation :)
The bar on helpfulness has be raised.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.