Mazda 6 Forums banner

Mazda Knockout Canoe & Kayak Event, September 11th

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Amanda Aguirre 
#1 ·
Hello,

My name is Amanda Aguirre and my company has been retained by Mazda Canada to help them connect with influential people who live the Zoom-Zoom lifestyle. Our latest promotion is our upcoming Mazda Knockout Canoe and Kayak event, and we really want to spread the news to all auto bloggers and influential people in the automotive industry in Canada.

I wanted to extend an invitation to anyone interested, whether they are or are not associated with this forum. The event takes place this weekend, September 11th, in Toronto, and the fun begins at 8 A and lasts all day. The best part is, admission is FREE!

We not only want you to join us, but because we value you input and support we’d like to make you our VIP guests. We have a limited number of VIP packages, so get back to me right away if you’re interested (contact me through my email address listed below). The packages include:

· Free parking at Ontario Place (for 1 car)

· Access to the VIP tent (for 2 people)

· Free lunch in the VIP tent (for 2 people)

And if you’re a blogger we’ll even provide access to the athlete’s tent aka the “Chill Zone”.

If you know anyone else in the Toronto area that we should consider for this VIP opportunity, let me know that too.

Check out the following links for more information about the event and let me know as soon as possible if you think you'll be joining us!

Mazda Knockout 2010 - Canoe Cayak Canada
CanoeKayak Canada - Home

Check us out on our social media pages:

Mazda Canada | Facebook
Mazda Canada (mazdacanada) on Twitter
YouTube - mazdacanada's Channel
Flickr: Mazda Canada's Photostream

Thank you and Zoom-Zoom!

--
Amanda Aguirre
Rebel Industries
Mazda Social Community Manager
Rebel Industries Blog
amanda@rebelindustries.com
US +1 2487054999 Call

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.