Mazda 6 Forums banner

Hello from DrLove Trois-Rivieres,Qc

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Snipe 
#1 ·
Hi guys, Im a new member here from Trois-Rivieres (between Quebec and Montreal). I got a brand new mada 6 2010 black 6 speed i4. Hope to know more people with the same car to do meetings and learn more about this nice car. My last ride was a 1999 Toyota Solara V6 SE, loved it but rust was starting to scare me, so I bought this mazda 6 and I dont regret it. Still stock, with fogs + spoiler, get tint wednesday, probably 50% all around, or 50% front, 35% rear. Plan to lower it next summer, maybe some wheels too, but I like the stock wheel with Michelin tires so maybe I will just lower it. We'll see.

Some people from Mtl, trois-rivieres or Quebec provincy?

#2 ·
Hi drLove, I got a 2004 V6 wagon ATX. I'm from St-jerome, (Laurentides) (A bout 1.5 hour from your place)
Would love it if there was a meet for M6 owners someday.

I'm still hoping to see a wagon version of the new 6 in order to get one but I love the one I have.
so far I'm pretty stock too except for a K&N drop in air filter (if you dare to call that a mod)
Ordering my HID's this week and hoping to get tinted before christmas.

#3 ·
Hi snakoil, nice to hear somebody else in Quebec.

So far Im pretty stock, I got a spoiler, fogs, tint, mud flap. I plan to put HID and spring next summer. I got the car last month.

If we can get some people from Quebec, It would be cool to do a meeting.

#6 ·
Hey guys.
Well Dr Love, quickly passed near you today, was on the 40 going from Mtl to Qc, then took the 20 to head back home.
I'm from the southshore of Mtl. 2006 wagon
i've been ehading to some meets lately, btu am usually the only mazda. There's also a red rx8 that comes from time to time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.