#5 ·
I didn't know there is a 6 club in MTL :sarc:

guys, keep it English please.

#6 ·
#7 ·
#8 ·
I didn't know there is a 6 club in MTL :sarc:

guys, keep it English please.[/b]

Dimon , there isn't , but this will help us gel together more , if that's ok with you :sarc:

You have to understand us (not the French hahahahaha) that it can sometimes be stronger than us to speak in our Quebec language but that will be when we are chill-talkin to each other - we'll try to keep the important parts (the meat & potatoes) in the ENGLISH lang.
in respect to this forum (who provided us this sub-forum) and its members ; my bruthas of the 6 thththththth :love:

Merci Costas , been toooo long I haven't been onthat Montreal Racing site ...... Mt. Tremblant sounds even better than that last meet I had with them at the Gilles Villeneuve F1 Circuit (in Montreal for you outta towners/on-lookers) .

These guys are cool with all sorts of Mazdas . There's also MazdaTuning.com as a club which also which I hung around a bit but felt unnatracted with the lack of 6's .
I don't see we need to start a Montreal Mazda6Club ...... but what we can do - like them Hells Angels :laugh: - is to have a Montreal chapter of M6C instead . Those who wish to sport the M6C sticker can do the same as I did with my custom sticker including area/member name under the M6C logo . If any are interested - I'll hook you up with who did the stickers .. actually it's Sticky Grahix in Laval , on St. Martin blvd .
I had it done in reflective red vinyle - both pics are reflective same (see second pic when reflecting) :

#10 ·
Yo I'm totally down for a meet and greet! I've been looking around forever and it's so rare that I see Mazda6 or MS6 enthusiasts around here... Damn, I see few speeds to think of it? I've seen maybe 3 throughout TMR to the West Island.

#12 ·
Nice to know there is a montreal section here. Does anyone on here know about the So Clean meets? There are up to 40+ cars sometimes that meet up there, at the tim hortons on Cote Vertu (when there is no snow)

#14 ·
All kinds of cars really, it was on every wed, so me and my buddies would all drive there, in our little group we had a speed6, s4, delsol/intega, corvette, caliber, and a focus. We go there and talk about cars and meet new people

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.