Mazda 6 Forums banner

Hoping for a Montreal section

14K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  lamborg 
#1 ·
:yesnod:

Any Montrealer's around here? hehe

It'll be great to have our own section i think... TO and VA have one... so why not?

Have a great one :drive:

#2 ·
am i the only one??? :lol:

#3 ·
apparently.. lol

#6 ·
I'm from Mtl man!

#7 ·
I planning a trip to Montreal in about two weeks. Maybe we can even get together there :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

#8 ·
Heck , we can even get together when Kevin from Car-LED.com comes over too ..... he's applying for his post-poned VISA and should be coming sometime in March .... I know that jbedford of Toronto Mazda6Club is coming with probably a few other members too !

Problem is with Montreal , is they come & go , we are soo few it's ridiculous ! A Montreal section sure wouldn't hurt to bring us together, and being an ex-moderator from Montreal Mustang Forum ; I wouldn't mind doing so for just that section lol - wouldn't be too strainful hahahaha

Vote for Montreal Section

#13 ·
congrats!

#14 ·
Good!!! I am verry happy hehe

Thanks for the section :D

#15 ·
j'avais vu des photos du meet à Montreal, c'etait po mal gros
j'en suis sure que vous etes beaucoup plus
ca prendra un peu de temps par example

#16 ·
This is the beginning of a new era ! OK not that big ahahahaha but it makes me happy to see this , and it should help , as blue6 mentions , with time we shall grow and I have believed and mentioned that before too .
Thank you Guju !!!
Les boys bienvenues , et j'suis contemps d'etre parmis vous pour témoigner ce nouveau début heheh !
OK let's try to keep this section , nonetheless in a French Province , English for our 6 bruthas , but it doesn't stop us to sprinkle in once in a while some tidbits of French :nana:
Like I've mentioned before , I could moderate this sub-forum if you wish , Guju ?
Alrighty now , let's call in all the Province of Quebec , in the same manner I did with the STICKY , heck let's PM all of them in that Sticky and let'em know about it !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.