RedlineGoods Products for 2014+ Mazda6 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 11:04 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
RedlineGoods Products for 2014+ Mazda6

Hi All,

I recently reached out to RedlineGoods to see if they had anything in development for 2014+ Mazda6 and Mazda3. They currently do not.

I did learn and was encouraged to post this so that we (mazda6club members) and RedlineGoods could get something made.

Here's how it works-
Volunteer to send in your stock shift boot and/or parking/e brake cover to be used as templates. These original stock items will not be returned for the first person(s) who supply them as they are taken apart. Armrest lids will be returned intact.

In return for participation, they will give you a newly designed boot/cover in exchange for the items you send them. You are required to provide a written installation DIY/instructions/post w/ pictures during and post install. They use these for instructions, and we can post them to forums etc. There is also a $70 (per item) deposit required which is returned once the items are completed.

If you aren't familiar with their work, check out the items/pics for their 08-13 Mazda6
http://www.redlinegoods.com/Mazda609shiftboot.php

2014+ Mazda6 Parts they'll make:
  • ebrake/parking brake cover
  • manual trans shift boot
  • center console arm rest

I'm willing to connect anyone who wants to do this for the community with Redline, or you can reach out to them on your own. If you want my help, reply to this thread w/ your username, year, trim level, and what part you want to supply. they only need 1 of each.

Cheers!

ebrake/parking brake cover
1. racingtiger03 - 2014 sport

center console arm rest
1. racingtiger03 - 2014 sport

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

05 Mazda3 Hatch

Last edited by biking4jesus; 05-02-2014 at 01:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 11:13 AM

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
I had sent them a message about sending my parts in to them.. they never responded... -.-

2013 Volt (family car)
2013 MX5 Club PRHT (wife's toy)
2001 Firebird Formula (my toy
)
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 11:37 AM Thread Starter

hey racingtiger03, that stinks. want to get on the list for your 6 ?

05 Mazda3 Hatch

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 782 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2882 Post(s)
Thanked 4,059 Times in 2,851 Posts
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Garage
Get them to do the steering wheel and I'm in Only leather in my car that I want to have higher quality.

FYI for anyone who hasn't bought from them - very high quality goods and excellent work - had their stuff on my V6.

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 11:43 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post
Get them to do the steering wheel and I'm in Only leather in my car that I want to have higher quality.
Byakuya - i can ask if they'll do the steering wheel.

05 Mazda3 Hatch

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 782 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2882 Post(s)
Thanked 4,059 Times in 2,851 Posts
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by biking4jesus View Post
Byakuya - i can ask if they'll do the steering wheel.
I wish I knew something about leather wrapping so I could do this - but I don't trust myself haha.

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 12:04 PM

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
yeah sure.. I'd be interested in for sure doing the arm rest and possibly the E-brake boot, Sending one might as well do both *shrug*. I may throw an extra project in the box for them too, I need my leather shift knob from my formula re-done, but it's not something they've offered and I hadn't thought to call em up about it until now you mentioned the wheel byakuya LOL.

Also check to see about the padding on the doors. I would think some might want to match that to the armrest and boots. And remind them as well.. the '15's with sport button have a shift boot on the auto's. They would be interested in that I imagine.

2013 Volt (family car)
2013 MX5 Club PRHT (wife's toy)
2001 Firebird Formula (my toy
)

Last edited by RacingTiger03; 05-02-2014 at 12:07 PM.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 01:01 PM Thread Starter

RacingTiger03 - added you to my list. I will email Redline in a few more days, want to get a couple more people lined up. remember its $70 per item deposit during the process.

05 Mazda3 Hatch

The Following User Says Thank You to biking4jesus For This Useful Post:
RacingTiger03 (05-02-2014)
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Rally Racer

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
They do make some nice stuff. I'd be in for some.

-Brandon
2003 Infiniti M45
1981 Chevrolet Silverado RCLB (heh, try me)
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-27-2014, 09:10 PM Thread Starter

if youve responded with interest, PM me your email so I can shoot over an email and intro you to the guy at redline

05 Mazda3 Hatch

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page