Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum

Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum (https://forum.mazda6club.com/)
-   Mazda6club - AutoGuide Forum Support (https://forum.mazda6club.com/332-mazda6club-autoguide-forum-support/)
-   -   Formatting issues, especially <P> (https://forum.mazda6club.com/mazda6club-autoguide-forum-support/416801-formatting-issues-especially-p.html)

MazdaRex 05-31-2017 08:42 PM

Formatting issues, especially <P>
 
Hi - looking for some help. In the past month or so, I've started to have problems with the formatting in my posts. Is this user error? I can type a post in either the Quick Reply or Go Advanced and everything looks fine. When I hit Preview or Post, it comes out all in one paragraph. I've tried multiple spaces, etc., to no avail. I'm not aware of changing any settings, but HTML code is off and no apparent option to turn it on or off. Using Firefox 53.0.3. This does not happen with any other of several forums I am on. Windows7 on a desktop. Open to suggestions for troubleshooting and resolution. Thank you!

Administrator 06-01-2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MazdaRex (Post 4861945)
Hi - looking for some help. In the past month or so, I've started to have problems with the formatting in my posts. Is this user error? I can type a post in either the Quick Reply or Go Advanced and everything looks fine. When I hit Preview or Post, it comes out all in one paragraph. I've tried multiple spaces, etc., to no avail. I'm not aware of changing any settings, but HTML code is off and no apparent option to turn it on or off. Using Firefox 53.0.3. This does not happen with any other of several forums I am on. Windows7 on a desktop. Open to suggestions for troubleshooting and resolution. Thank you!

@MazdaRex

Are you using any ad blockers or pop up blockers?

If so can you try disabling them or white listing our URL?
VerticalScope.com

Jeff M

MazdaRex 06-01-2017 10:51 PM

Hello Jeff,
Thanks for your help and response.
I normally use:
Adblock Plus
IObit Surfing and Ad Protection
uBlock Origin

Just disabled them all for this post. No apparent options for setup to Whitelist.

Let's see what happens...

MazdaRex 06-01-2017 10:52 PM

As you can see, it worked fine.

This one is with AdBlock Plus enabled, the other two disabled.

MazdaRex 06-01-2017 10:53 PM

And this one is with AdBlock Plus still enabled...

And IObit re-enabled.

MazdaRex 06-01-2017 11:00 PM

Yes, I've confirmed the issue is the uBlock Origin.

Jeff, thanks for the suggestions. Never in a million years would I have concluded it was the Ad Blocker.

All hail Admin Jeff!

b1lk1 06-02-2017 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MazdaRex (Post 4862561)
Yes, I've confirmed the issue is the uBlock Origin.

Jeff, thanks for the suggestions. Never in a million years would I have concluded it was the Ad Blocker.

All hail Admin Jeff!

Yup, I have had the same problem, I assumed it was U Block, I was just too lazy to fix it until today.

Ad Block Plus for the MF WIN!!!

Administrator 06-02-2017 11:54 AM

Glad to hear it's working for you guys

kevin

shokoman 06-10-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MazdaRex (Post 4862529)
Hello Jeff,
Thanks for your help and response.
I normally use:
Adblock Plus
IObit Surfing and Ad Protection
uBlock Origin

Just disabled them all for this post. No apparent options for setup to Whitelist.

Let's see what happens...

I most often use adlock. It helps, everything works without problems. Here you can download adblock, I was talking about – https://adlock.com/. It does not slow down the browser, unlike adblock, no cryptocurrency mining ads or video ads


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome