GI: ail Light Prices Predicted to Fall as Health Insurance Goes Up - Page 4 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-06-2013, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kANAkSz View Post
@Freak4Dell Any chance I can send the rest of my payment next week to avoid me spending that money?...and if the GB does fall thru,would you be able to jus invoice me the remaining balance of a non-GB price,Which I would guess be $50 plus shipping unless we would be able to work out the shipping. Lemme kno man. Im getting car-leds GB or no GB.haha.Mahaloz.
Yeah, I can do that. I'll send you an invoice later today, and you can pay it whenever you want. If it falls through, I'll simply send you another invoice for the remainder. Shipping is going to be free regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda v6 View Post
When is the last day? Im tempted v( ^_^ )v

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
November 23rd.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freak4Dell For This Useful Post:
kANAkSz (11-06-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-06-2013, 01:22 PM

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak4Dell View Post
Yeah, I can do that. I'll send you an invoice later today, and you can pay it whenever you want. If it falls through, I'll simply send you another invoice for the remainder. Shipping is going to be free regardless.
Thanks bro.Really appreciate it...the way I see it,whats another $50 for the sexiest tail lights around. Haha

post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 01:22 AM

@Freak4Dell...so how's this GB looking bro? Looking like it'll make quota or will I be paying full retail? Either way, looking forward to roccin some car-leds.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-17-2013, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
@Freak4Dell...so how's this GB looking bro? Looking like it'll make quota or will I be paying full retail? Either way, looking forward to roccin some car-leds.
Dude, I'm so sorry. I completely blanked out and forgot to send that invoice. I'll send it over right now.

Anyway, so far the numbers aren't looking too hot. Hopefully we can get people jumping in this week, because otherwise, it will have to be full retail.

post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-17-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak4Dell View Post
Dude, I'm so sorry. I completely blanked out and forgot to send that invoice. I'll send it over right now.

Anyway, so far the numbers aren't looking too hot. Hopefully we can get people jumping in this week, because otherwise, it will have to be full retail.
Haha.Its all good bro.GB discount or full retail,it makes no difference to me.

Couple questions though,after the GB is done,if the quota is met,how long afterwards would we have to pay the balance? I might end up being a little short until I get paid on the 29th of November due to some recent parts purchases after my oem control arm bushings have pretty much shit on themselves. If payment on the 29th would be too late for the GB discount I wont mind paying the extra $50 if thats possible. If payment on the 29th is acceptable for the GB price than thats awesome.

Second question, is there any way we can link this GB in the GB section? Thinking this GB isnt gettin as much takers is maybe bcuz its listed in the general section and maybe some members arent realizing this is a GB for car-leds,idk? I know I came across this G.I. by chance of scrolling thru the general section which I normally dont do. Just a thought.

Anyways,thanks for the response bro and any info/answers you have for my above questions. Much mahaloz.

post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-23-2013, 12:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Haha.Its all good bro.GB discount or full retail,it makes no difference to me.

Couple questions though,after the GB is done,if the quota is met,how long afterwards would we have to pay the balance? I might end up being a little short until I get paid on the 29th of November due to some recent parts purchases after my oem control arm bushings have pretty much shit on themselves. If payment on the 29th would be too late for the GB discount I wont mind paying the extra $50 if thats possible. If payment on the 29th is acceptable for the GB price than thats awesome.

Second question, is there any way we can link this GB in the GB section? Thinking this GB isnt gettin as much takers is maybe bcuz its listed in the general section and maybe some members arent realizing this is a GB for car-leds,idk? I know I came across this G.I. by chance of scrolling thru the general section which I normally dont do. Just a thought.

Anyways,thanks for the response bro and any info/answers you have for my above questions. Much mahaloz.
Yeah, you can pay the rest on the 29th. Once I have enough confirmed orders, the date you pay the remainder doesn't matter so much other than to get it shipped. Shipping will be first come first serve, obviously, so if you pay on the 29th, your set will ship later than people who pay on the 24th, for example.

As for putting in the GB section, I think there are specific rules for that. I've always just put it here, and it's worked out in the past.

24-Hour Countdown Bump!

post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-28-2013, 02:18 AM

@Freak4Dell So due to some recent slip ups and failures,Im gonna have to pull out of this GB.I really dont want too,but repairing my control arms is estimating more than it was initially to repair,my battery is on its way out,as well as some other things I need to take care of before my safety expires at the end of the month.

Looks like Ill just be buying myself a christmas present wen the funds allow. Sorry Freak4Dell. If the GB fell thru and not enough ppl jumped in on them,I could really use that $49 down payment bak.

Much mahaloz and apologies.

post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2013, 01:23 AM

Uhm...any update on this OP?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page