How could buying Mazda 6 Parts & Accessories online improve? - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Sponsor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question How could buying Mazda 6 Parts & Accessories online improve?

Hey everyone,

As you may know, we are a preferred vendor on Mazda 6 Club and run MazdaSwag.com — an authorized online distributor for Genuine OEM Mazda 6 Parts and Accessories. What you probably didn't know, we were incorporated in 2010 and our organization is in the top 2% of customer retention in the United States. Bottom line: Our customers return because they feel they've been taken care of.

With that said, we always want to keep improving, and want to make sure buying Mazda parts and accessories from us is a great experience for you.

I wanted to start a thread asking you guys what you look for when buying genuine Mazda parts and accessories online, and what you'd like to see change/improve? What are some of your main difficulties? Website navigation? Customer service? Finding the part you need? Do you prefer to call when you have a question or would you rather use a live web chat to speak with a parts manager directly? Etc...

Our goal is to make our site a one stop shop for you guys to find all the parts and accessories you are looking for with the best prices and the best customer service with the easiest and the most convenient checkout process. We'd love your thoughts and feedback!

Sincerely,
Mazda Swag Team

Exclusive Online Promo Codes For Mazda 6 Club Members

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email:

Phone: 309-966-2161

Last edited by mazdaswagparts; 07-31-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 08:18 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Garage
I know this is pie in the sky because it appears most all automotive online parts diagrams are the same, but having an interactive microfiche would be outstanding.

I do all the work on all of my motorcycles and often times I have to replace multiple parts in the same area. I like using these guys for OEM bike parts because of their pricing and I like using their parts diagrams: https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-schematic/4

(Just select any part to see what I mean)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasrider View Post
I know this is pie in the sky because it appears most all automotive online parts diagrams are the same, but having an interactive microfiche would be outstanding.

I do all the work on all of my motorcycles and often times I have to replace multiple parts in the same area. I like using these guys for OEM bike parts because of their pricing and I like using their parts diagrams: https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-schematic/4

(Just select any part to see what I mean)
Yea, that's a really great point @dasrider. The interactive diagrams are a lot more efficient and convenient to boot.

Email:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 231 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
Thanked 1,105 Times in 807 Posts
Groaned at 14 Times in 10 Posts
Garage
In regards to your website itself, I'm not sure if you've updated it recently, but when I ordered my splash guards, there was no option to isolate the 2018-model 6 from the other 3rd-gen years, and typing in the VIN number gave me an error message.

Also, I sent you a PM in regards to this (here on 6Club) in the month of June, but I never received a reply. Thankfully, I was able to deduce what parts I needed and ordered them successfully through your site.

In terms of compliments, I will say that your shipping was super fast, and I was thrilled to get them so quickly...

2018 MAZDA 6 GRAND TOURING RESERVE - Deep Crystal Blue
"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz6GreyGhost View Post
In regards to your website itself, I'm not sure if you've updated it recently, but when I ordered my splash guards, there was no option to isolate the 2018-model 6 from the other 3rd-gen years, and typing in the VIN number gave me an error message.

Also, I sent you a PM in regards to this (here on 6Club) in the month of June, but I never received a reply. Thankfully, I was able to deduce what parts I needed and ordered them successfully through your site.

In terms of compliments, I will say that your shipping was super fast, and I was thrilled to get them so quickly...
@Mz6GreyGhost Thank you for letting us know, we will look into that issue. Also, sorry about the PM. I respond to every PM I receive so not sure if you didn't get my response back and/or I just didn't receive it for some reason? Either way, apologies about that. In the future, the best way to reach us is to email Parts@mazdaswag.com. Glad you got your products quickly and thanks again for giving us your business. Give us a shout if you every need anything else/have any questions.

Best,
Chris

Email:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page