Zeffer's Product Review Extravaganza - Page 2 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 12:03 PM
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 753 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2730 Post(s)
Thanked 3,990 Times in 2,803 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragginFrame View Post
Can we make a section in here for reviews? I think that would entice more people to post and the potential for an outstanding repository of feedback and advice is there.
Technically we already have one: Why the 6? - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum

and

http://forum.mazda6club.com/180-consumer-reviews/

But I assume you're suggesting a section dedicated to the 3rd generation and parts/accessories?

If there's enough interest I don't see why we couldn't do this.

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sold:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

Last edited by Byakuya; 01-04-2017 at 12:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Shiro Shinobi

Garage
@DragginFrame in case you don't see the giant forum announcement, done and done

Product Reviews - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Track Racer

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Looks like a good section! I guess feel free to move any of the other reviews around! People will know what they're looking for, and hopefully we can see some other well structured reviews and formats.

-

-
-

Jacksonville, FL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 03:23 PM
Shiro Shinobi

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffer View Post
Looks like a good section! I guess feel free to move any of the other reviews around! People will know what they're looking for, and hopefully we can see some other well structured reviews and formats.
Taken care of.

It's giving me incentive to write some reviews now - just need to find the time to do so.....

As an added note, I think I'll make it so all threads in that section must have a "Review:" prefix, or something of the sort - so a quick glance on the "new posts" section will tell them everything. Something for tomorrow.

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

Last edited by Byakuya; 01-04-2017 at 03:25 PM.
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Track Racer

Garage
Sounds good!

I'm not seeing the forum section anywhere. I dive into consumer reviews and see the announcement, but not the subforum itself. The only way I can access it is through this thread.

-

-
-

Jacksonville, FL
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 07:49 AM
Shiro Shinobi

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffer View Post
Sounds good!

I'm not seeing the forum section anywhere. I dive into consumer reviews and see the announcement, but not the subforum itself. The only way I can access it is through this thread.
Weird, I see it everywhere. If I go to "Forums" on the main page, it shows up right below the DIY section, as it should.

Perhaps my status as mod is affecting things.

Try clearing your browser cache and let me know if it's still the same.

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 07:51 AM Thread Starter
Track Racer

Garage
@Byakuya Looks good now. Strange I wasn't seeing it previously. Looks pretty good, thank you!

-

-
-

Jacksonville, FL
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeffer For This Useful Post:
Byakuya (01-05-2017)
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 05:48 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post
@DragginFrame in case you don't see the giant forum announcement, done and done

Product Reviews - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum

You are awesome. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post
Taken care of.

It's giving me incentive to write some reviews now - just need to find the time to do so.....

As an added note, I think I'll make it so all threads in that section must have a "Review:" prefix, or something of the sort - so a quick glance on the "new posts" section will tell them everything. Something for tomorrow.

That is exactly what I meant. I think lots of us out here will be like you and now want to post and share.

I 2nd the "Review" requirement.
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Track Racer

Garage
Added four more reviews, one to each category. Check them out!

-

-
-

Jacksonville, FL
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2017, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
Track Racer

Garage
Added a few more. What else would you guys like to see?

-

-
-

Jacksonville, FL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page