post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-28-2012, 12:56 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 12 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via AIM to mazda6javier Send a message via Yahoo to mazda6javier
engine tunning

Will this work to tune the mazda 6i 2005 engine I have the cordova trottle boby , cosworth maniold and f2 headers with magnaflow exhaust and injen cai, and steeda trottle body spacer. I am trying to make the most power I can without buying a turbo . I am also thinking of uying new pistons and rods with higher compression . Any advise on which steps I should go in

Hypertech Max Energy Sport Power Programmer=

Shop By
Max Energy Sport Power Programmer

View Larger

2006 Mazda MAZDA6 i Sedan
  • For models with 2.3l engines. Power Gains +7HP +10TQ (Premium Octane). Power Gains +6HP +7TQ (Regular Octane).
    Price: $449.00
    See price in cart
    Estimated Availability: In Stock
    Manufacturer Part #: 62003
  • Qty:
Add To CartShipping QuoteAdd to Wish ListLea en español

Read this page in English

Hypertech’s engineers have cracked the code to bring their award winning, high performance engine tuning to the sport tuner market.
The sport tuner enthusiast no longer has to pay for expensive dyno time because the Max Energy Sport is complete with optimized tunes developed specifically to get the most out of late model imports. Max Energy Sport’s Power Tuning software extracts every bit of energy possible out of every molecule of fuel for more miles at part-throttle and more power at wide-open throttle. In order to increase engine efficiency, horsepower and torque, Hypertech’s engineers first make hundreds of dyno runs to optimize the spark and air-fuel curves point by point over the entire rpm band from just off idle to wide open throttle. Next they take the vehicle with the new tune to the track and the street to verify real world performance gains. The results: maximum power, quicker acceleration, smoother shifting and better drivability.
The Max Energy Sport also offers specific features for your make, model and year, so you can personalize your vehicle’s performance to suit specific needs or uses:
  • RPM “rev” Limiter
  • Top-Speed Limiter
  • V-TEC Controller (Honda/Acura Only)
  • 0-60 mph Electronic Throttle Restriction
  • Read and Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
  • Return to Stock or Change Option Settings
  • Internet Updateable
Hypertech makes it easy too. Simply plug Hypertech’s Max Energy Sport into the vehicle’s under-dash connector, answer a few “yes”/”no” questions that appear on the product’s scrolling screen, then with the push of a button re-program your vehicle’s computer with improved performance and efficiency in less than15 minutes. Uses Hypertech PC software to download updates and new tuning programs (software is not yet compatible with Windows 7).
All Hypertech products are perfect for vehicles already modified with performance intake and/or exhaust products and are street-legal for use in all 50 states (C.A.R.B. E.O. or pending). Hypertech products will not void your factory warranty and have a 30-day, money-back, satisfaction guarantee.

Los ingenieros de Hypertech han descifrado el código para ofrecer un aparato (ganador de premio) que optimiza el rendimiento del motor en el mercado de las modificaciones deportivas.
Entusiastas de rendimiento no tienen que pagar los altos costos del uso de dinamómetros, ya que, el Max Energy Sport optimizará el rendimiento de los modelos importados más recientes. El programa Power Tuning Sports de Max Energy extrae toda la energía posible de cada molécula de combustible para recorrer más millas con una aceleración parcial o mayor poder con una aceleración completa. Para aumentar la eficiencia del motor, los caballos de fuerza y la torsión (par motor), los ingenieros de Hypertech han tomado varias acciones. Primero, han realizado cientos de uso del dinamómetro para optimizar la relación bujías y aire/combustible, punto por punto sobre toda la banda de revoluciones por minuto (rpm), desde que el motor esta encendido pero no en marcha, hasta una aceleración máxima. Luego de los ajuste, llevan el vehículo a la pista y las carreteras para verificar las mejoras de rendimiento en el mundo real. Los resultados son claros: poder máximo, aceleración más rápida, ejecución de cambios mas tranquila y mejor conducción.
El Max Energy Sport también ofrece características específicas por marca, modelo y año del vehículo, de esta manera usted puede personalizar su vehículo para que se ajuste a sus necesidades o usos:
  • Limitador de RPM “rev”
  • Limitador de velocidad máxima
  • Controlador V-TEC (solamente en Honda/Acura
  • Restricción electrónica de la mariposa del acelerador de 0-60mph
  • Leer y borrar códigos de diagnósticos de problemas (DTCs)
  • Retornar a los ajustes de fabrica o cambiar las opciones de ajustes
  • Puede ser actualizado en el Internet
Hypertech hace el proceso muy fácil, solamente conecte el Max Energy Sport debajo del tablero, responda sí o no a algunas preguntas que aparecen en la pantalla, y luego con apretar un botón reprograme la computadora del vehículo, para obtener mayor rendimiento y eficiencia del mismo (toma menos de 15 minutos). Utilice el programa Hypertech PC para descargar actualizaciones y programas de ajustes nuevos (aún no es compatible con Windows 7).
Todos los productos Hypertech pueden ser utilizados perfectamente en vehículos con modificaciones de entrada de aire y/o sistema de escape, además son de uso legal en 50 estados (poseen el C.A.R.B.E.O. o están pendientes). Los productos Hypertech no invalidarán la garantía del fabricante de su vehículo y tienen una política de satisfacción, que permite el regreso del dinero en treinta días.

Most Recent ReviewsRead all reviews | Write a review

323accessoryHypertech Max Energy Sport Power ProgrammerReviewer's Overall Rating: 9.52006 Mazda RX-8 6-Speed Manual
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful:
January 03, 2011
Got my HyperTech Max Energy Sport tuner the next day after ordering it which was a nice surprise. After a quick internet update, I installed it and the before-and-after change is dramatic. Low to mid range grunt (torque) feels stronger. Throttle response is also sharper and there's no initial hesitation when moving off from a stop at low rpms. Took the car on a 4hr road trip this weeknd and gas mileage was about the same as what I saw before installing the tuner (22-23mpg). Love the fact that I can adjust the rpm limit (+ or - 500rpm) and the temperature that the cooling fans cut in at. All in all, a great product for the money!
Was this review helpful?YesNo
You found this review helpful.
You did not find this review helpful.
This is your own survey.

Was this review helpful? Registered users can answer "yes" or "no."Log In | Create an Account
247accessoryHypertech Max Energy Sport Power ProgrammerReviewer's Overall Rating: 102005 Infiniti G35 Coupe Sport-Tuned Suspension
22 of 22 people found the following review helpful:
June 26, 2010
This is a great product to use after you've done most of the N/A bolt-on's out there. This means Intake and exhaust modifications excluding Cams, Heads, Stroker-kits and FI. The Hypertech Premium Fuel Tune flash helped smooth out my idle with my N/A mods. This is something my UTEC could not do due to the OEM ECU constantly trying to default back to factory settings from the built-in wide band even after a custom tune. After the flash the car seems to pull allot harder though out the power band.

The 0-60mph removal is a great feature that gets rid of the accelerator pedal delay by 25%. The installation of this product only took 5 minutes to flash though the OBD2 port connection. The unit guides you trough the process. All you have to do is answer Yes or No with the control pad arrows. The box comes with a USB cabal, OBD2 jumper, Control module and CD-Rom disk. Inside the disk you'll find update software and video instructions. Before doing the installation to the vehicle, users should update the firmware to see if there are any new tuning maps available. This should help make the install a breeze.

I'd recommend this product to anyone with just N/A bolt-ons that have no intention of going FI or doing any full built internal work to the motor.
Was this review helpful?YesNo
You found this review helpful.
You did not find this review helpful.
This is your own survey.

Was this review helpful? Registered users can answer "yes" or "no."Log In | Create an Account

I live my life a quarter mile at a time .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-28-2012, 12:53 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Groans: 66
Groaned at 24 Times in 20 Posts
Send a message via AIM to MonoxideChild
no. its listed for the 06+ for a reason.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page