Its over if you are a male in 2018 - Page 2 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

21Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 12:38 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Groans: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
We can all infer many things about you including your age with the things you say and post. You are very obviously ignorant and gullible, especially if you believe anything Fox news has to say. You ask stupid questions and then question any valid responses that don't align with your viewpoint. Then you make stupid posts like this and the other one about Plasti-dipping your wheels. Regardless of your age, you sound like a child whenever you post and many are tired of it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 02:06 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
While I think the above response is overly harsh there are likely trends that the Fox editorial does touch upon. From a medical perspective I can speak about the plastic pollution and micronization of these plastics. These plastics have been shown in many instances to mimic estrogen in the body, meaning the molecules look similar enough to the hormone it replaces to trigger the same or similar effects within the body. Testosterone has been dropping but estrogen in women has also been rising. Estrogen offsets the effects of testosterone in men and this leads to loss of physical stamina and strength, lower fertility and depression to just name a few. Could depression lead to any of the "symptoms" referenced in the piece?
High estrogen leads to lower fertility, increased breast cancer and other cancers in women, also a trend witnessed.

One aspect that makes this an editorial rather than a fact piece is there are no "studies" or "polls" that are referenced by name making it impossible to check the statistical analysis regarding wages, employment, IQ, etc...

Any time there is a change in the status quo it is going to be difficult. The disparities between race and gender are still astronomical. In order for there to be an equalization some will have to gain while others loose. This is to be expected in a normalization event.

This network caters to "white" males predominantly and therefor will tailor it entertainment pieces to draw and retain this demographic.

In this era of massive, almost paralyzing choice, we can surround ourselves with mountains of "sources" that represent the opinions we already hold (through cable TV, satellite talk radio, internet and forums).This gives us the impression that things are more representative than they really are. The real danger is that we are no longer challenged by ideas that are new or have not been considered for some time, thus reducing our practice in compromise and debate.

People become threatened and lash out personally as a result (gun/auto violence and suicide?)

Statistics are wonderful in that they can say anything you want them to.

Please be courteous and listen to others. Create a space where we can share our ideas (even if radically different) in safety. I think if we can do that we will all see that our situations are the same and the wool is being pulled over everyone's eyes.

/rant
Geez Doc, How do you expect the OP to respond to something that just goes over his head?
GerryB and DJ Raydiate like this.

2018 Signature - White Pearl - Chestnut
Build Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 05:59 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 40 Times in 33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougspeed View Post
We can all infer many things about you including your age with the things you say and post. You are very obviously ignorant and gullible, especially if you believe anything Fox news has to say. You ask stupid questions and then question any valid responses that don't align with your viewpoint. Then you make stupid posts like this and the other one about Plasti-dipping your wheels. Regardless of your age, you sound like a child whenever you post and many are tired of it.
It is irrelevant if you are tired of it. I can create any topic I want as long as they don't break the rules. I have contributed to this forum many times. I've fixed quite a few installation threads were images were broken due to photobucket fiasco. I've gotten messages from non active members and lurkers, thanking me for my work. Yet when I presented this solution to everyone, they acted like oh big deal, not even a freaking thank you.

I always try to help people when they ask me about things I've done with my car. My aftermarket headlights, for example, I'm one of the few (like 2 or 3) on this whole forum with these GT styled headlights. I bought them from another member and I constantly refer this member to others who are interested in the headlights. I always answer their questions, show them pictures, etc.

I also went out of my way to find installation videos about many mods and repairs exclusively for our cars. I presented these findings to the mod and he brushed me off, like anyone knows that and didn't even put the links/videos in the "all things" mazda 6 thread.

People here act like I'm just a troll who hasn't done anything for this forum.

These very same people installed lowering springs on stock shocks and call it day, and they call themselves "knowledgeable" and experts and have the nerve to call me ignorant? When I tell them that you should never install lowering springs on stock shocks, they get all pissy and call me a troll

There is a reason why my username is Mazda6suspension. I have researched the subject extensively. I have also posted several teachings about suspension work and knowledge and of course it was ignored, because it didn't go with their beliefs. Here it is.

http://forum.mazda6club.com/mazda6-a...gs-shocks.html

Last edited by Mazda6Suspension; 06-08-2018 at 06:11 PM.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Track Racer

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Garage
Maybe you have been getting a raw deal.

Can I get a jump-start? I have cables...
GerryB likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX, Performance White (A2N)
Modifications:

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
Maybe you have been getting a raw deal.

Can I get a jump-start? I have cables...

only if you buy me a beer

If someone has cable and they ask me for a jump start. I would quickly say, it'll be 5 dollars.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda6Suspension View Post
It is irrelevant if you are tired of it. I can create any topic I want as long as they don't break the rules. I have contributed to this forum many times. I've fixed quite a few installation threads were images were broken due to photobucket fiasco. I've gotten messages from non active members and lurkers, thanking me for my work. Yet when I presented this solution to everyone, they acted like oh big deal, not even a freaking thank you.

I always try to help people when they ask me about things I've done with my car. My aftermarket headlights, for example, I'm one of the few (like 2 or 3) on this whole forum with these GT styled headlights. I bought them from another member and I constantly refer this member to others who are interested in the headlights. I always answer their questions, show them pictures, etc.

I also went out of my way to find installation videos about many mods and repairs exclusively for our cars. I presented these findings to the mod and he brushed me off, like anyone knows that and didn't even put the links/videos in the "all things" mazda 6 thread.

People here act like I'm just a troll who hasn't done anything for this forum.

These very same people installed lowering springs on stock shocks and call it day, and they call themselves "knowledgeable" and experts and have the nerve to call me ignorant? When I tell them that you should never install lowering springs on stock shocks, they get all pissy
Once again, you really have to learn how to read what other people write, this is why everyone treats you like an ignorant troll. I said "many" are tired of your useless posts and responses. And if it is irrelevant, why are you responding like an insecure little boy?

Whatever you've "done for the forum" is overshadowed by the ridiculous posts you put up such as this one and the one about plasti-dipping your wheels. Because for every one productive response you give, you flood this forum with several other unproductive and annoying ones that offer no value and just pisses everyone off.

I just hope you're not this socially inept in real life.
GerryB likes this.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougspeed View Post
Once again, you really have to learn how to read what other people write, this is why everyone treats you like an ignorant troll. I said "many" are tired of your useless posts and responses. And if it is irrelevant, why are you responding like an insecure little boy?

Whatever you've "done for the forum" is overshadowed by the ridiculous posts you put up such as this one and the one about plasti-dipping your wheels. Because for every one productive response you give, you flood this forum with several other unproductive and annoying ones that offer no value and just pisses everyone off.

I just hope you're not this socially inept in real life.

I'm the kind of person who likes doing things right from the start or not do them at all. I would prefer buying new wheels or powder coating the stock ones over doing a ghetto mod like plasti dip. I'm only considering it, because my stock wheels have clear coat damage and I don't want to spend money on new wheels or powder coating right now.

I have the money to buy new wheels if I wanted to, but is not a smart financial decision for me at this point.

I made that thread because I'm concerned that is not going to look right. I want it to look flawless. I have watched other people do plasti dip and end up a mess. Any idiot can grab a can and spray anything, doesn't mean is going to look great. I don't have any experience with spray cans, which is why I'm hesitant to do it and have it look subpar. Anything less than flawless, is a shit in my book.

I also want to lower my car, but unlike many people here. I refuse to lower it without real proper shocks like Koni yellow. It is Koni yellow shocks or nothing. They are expensive and overall, the whole lowering the car will cost more than a thousand easily with installation and alignment added, which is why is on hold in my list.

Last edited by Mazda6Suspension; 06-08-2018 at 07:01 PM.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 07:29 PM

I read the link you posted, and the person you quote is a race car driver and his opinions are biased towards those who race or track their cars. And he is completely right when viewing it from his standpoint. BUT, for a daily driver that will likely never see a track, it really doesn't fully apply. I've owned several cars so far during my lifetime and lowered a handful of them on just springs. For daily driving, it worked well and in some cases, ride quality improved, even with the factory shocks. If I wanted an all out track car, I would invest in a good set of coilovers as any shock/spring combos, even your revered Koni yellows, are inferior. But, they must also be installed and tuned by a good suspension installer which again, is expensive and overkill for 90% of the population that maybe drives their cars aggressively or hits up the canyons on occasion. Point being, that many of us lower our cars for aesthetics, to reduce that wheel gap, and maybe enhance the handling as a side benefit. Most good aftermarket springs have stiffer spring rates to compensate for the reduced travel, so contrary to what you quoted, most cars will benefit from reduced body roll. Same with wheel spacers, as long as they are a good quality brand and installed properly, they are no more dangerous than installing wider more aggressively offset aftermarket wheel.

It seems to me, that you see things as black and white. Often, they are not, this is true with any and all car modifications, what's good for you, may not be a fit or good for another. This is why people have a problem with what you post and say, because you post like everything you say is an absolute truth and a fact.
GerryB likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dougspeed For This Useful Post:
GerryB (06-09-2018)
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 08:21 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to toy4x
Let's see....where does all of this go wrong again?

You're claiming your username now is mazda6suspension because you are an expert on suspension? What happened to the other 3 names you got banned for? You weren't an expert on any of those so it was ok to get banned and let those names go?

Experts have actual hands on knowledge of what they "claim" to be experts on. Are you enrolled in some mechanic trade school like UTI? Are you a certified mechanic with an ASE masters certification?

You have ZERO hands on knowledge of anything... much less suspension. You can't read crap on the internet and claim to be an expert with no hands on knowledge. AND you haven't even lowered your damn car... how can you even remotely comment on people who have?

At least people that have lowered their cars with lowering springs and stock shocks have taken the opportunity to learn. Did it work for them? Maybe... maybe not. At least they've done SOMETHING! You haven't done anything! Should they have tried a different set-up... probably.. but at least they tried.

Your last contributions:
- Its over if uour a male...
- I'm tired of people acting like I haven't done shit for this forum
- I'm thinking of plastidipping...
- how to deal with tailgaters...(love this one personally.. shows exactly how stupid you are)

Great contributions! Keep on enlightening me on your expertise!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
GerryB likes this.

2016 Mazda 6 GT Reflex Blue Mica
* Black Chrome 19" Stock Wheels * Koni FSD Shocks / Struts

* Formula 1 Pinnacle Ceramic Tint 30% * Air Blue 80 Windshield Tint
* OEM Rear Splash Guards * MV Tuning Front Lip / Sideskirt
* AIO Tweaks * Tanabe Medalion Exhaust & NF210 Lowering Springs
The Following User Says Thank You to toy4x For This Useful Post:
GerryB (06-09-2018)
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-08-2018, 09:13 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
What's even more funny is that he's already been banned (at least once). Get's himself a new screen name and starts over.

2018 Signature - White Pearl - Chestnut
Build Thread:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page