Mazda 6 Forums banner

Light Bar

8K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  waughoo 
#1 · (Edited)
I had some fog lights sitting in my garage for a while and finally decided to do something with them. Bought a plate light bar and mounted them.
I then played around by putting it on all my vehicles to see how they looked and got this pic.
Decided to mount it on my Pathfinder but since my 6 is not my daily driver and I only use it on occasions, I don't dislike how it looks with the rally style fog lights on it. I might buy some more and mount them on the 6.
What do you think?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I had some fog lights sitting in my garage for a while and finally decided to do something with them. Bought a plate light bar and mounted them.
What do you think?
Man I love them. I have been thinking about doing this for some time so the image really helps. For now I have my integrated and lower fogs but it would be nice to get some more projection...not that I need it since my commute is all city.

#9 ·
I first saw those covers when I was a kid and they were on Bigfoot. That's something that permanently imprints into a little boy's brain. :)

#12 ·
Very cool everyone... I remember my RC cars had stickers that went on their lights that were like that.

And @DrFeelGood , I learn something new everytime you post something. Awesome that our fogs have rally connections.

#14 ·
@DrFeelGood , I had the Hornet as my first car, and then got an Kyosho Optima. I then upgraded to an Optima mid SE and an RC 10 Team Car graphite. They were a ton of fun when I was younger. I used to rebuild them all the time. Lots of fun and fond Memories.

#15 ·
@DrFeelGood , I had the Hornet as my first car, and then got an Kyosho Optima. I then upgraded to an Optima mid SE and an RC 10 Team Car graphite. They were a ton of fun when I was younger. I used to rebuild them all the time. Lots of fun and fond Memories.
This is a thread hijack if I have ever seen one but...
I had a Grashopper, Frog, Subaru Brat, RC10, RC10 graphite, Kyosho Optima, and Team Losi truck. I picked up nearly all of them as trades (dead) and fully restored them only to trade again. Some things are learned early I suppose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.