How hard is it to order off taobao?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really hard per say, just a lot of language barrier to wade thru..
1. Use Google Chrome and right click to translate website. Firefox does not work because once translated a lot of the site links or buttons do not work.
2. Setup an account with Taobao.com - will have have to use copy and paste to a Chinese to English translation due to some popup boxes not being translated by Chrome to finish registering.
3. Setup payment using your credit card for added safety.
4. Search Toabao for parts by using photos, yes you can find vendors selling specific parts by uploading a photo to search bar of that part and the site does a really good job with it too.
5. On Taobao - Mazda 6 is known as Atenza or usually Atez, lot of vendors on there called the Atenza Atez.
6. Setup an account on Bhiner.com for shipping as to some vendors will not or cannot ship directly to you have to use a middleman freight shipper vendor, by far Bhiner.com is very user friendly and easy to navigate shipping can be anywhere from 50 bucks and up depending on the size of product.
Once you've got that figured out, you'll be able to find stuff you never thought were being made for this car almost like a kid in a candy store. Also make sure look at vendors rating and comments on said products to get an idea the quality or issues with them, that will save you from having any added headaches due to time difference and language barrier or getting a possible bad product..