J-Unit Foglamp Module from China - Page 3 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by calcaneous View Post
How hard is it to order off taobao?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really hard per say, just a lot of language barrier to wade thru..

1. Use Google Chrome and right click to translate website. Firefox does not work because once translated a lot of the site links or buttons do not work.
2. Setup an account with Taobao.com - will have have to use copy and paste to a Chinese to English translation due to some popup boxes not being translated by Chrome to finish registering.
3. Setup payment using your credit card for added safety.
4. Search Toabao for parts by using photos, yes you can find vendors selling specific parts by uploading a photo to search bar of that part and the site does a really good job with it too.
5. On Taobao - Mazda 6 is known as Atenza or usually Atez, lot of vendors on there called the Atenza Atez.
6. Setup an account on Bhiner.com for shipping as to some vendors will not or cannot ship directly to you have to use a middleman freight shipper vendor, by far Bhiner.com is very user friendly and easy to navigate shipping can be anywhere from 50 bucks and up depending on the size of product.

Once you've got that figured out, you'll be able to find stuff you never thought were being made for this car almost like a kid in a candy store. Also make sure look at vendors rating and comments on said products to get an idea the quality or issues with them, that will save you from having any added headaches due to time difference and language barrier or getting a possible bad product..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MadStyle; 06-02-2018 at 11:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 11:34 PM Thread Starter

Garage
For those wanting to try this here are the links to the vendors I've bought and received items from that I already posted in this thread.

1 - One Design - J-Unit CF fog lamp from Wankee888 vendor.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...u=33l6c7sn0990

Offset Rotor Kit..

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?_u=...d=564133532493

Getting these next soon.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5-c.w4002-16026675880.40.423d2e6dP8gkNk&id=529718486685

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-10-2018, 02:10 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadStyle View Post
Not really hard per say, just a lot of language barrier to wade thru..

1. Use Google Chrome and right click to translate website. Firefox does not work because once translated a lot of the site links or buttons do not work.
2. Setup an account with Taobao.com - will have have to use copy and paste to a Chinese to English translation due to some popup boxes not being translated by Chrome to finish registering.
3. Setup payment using your credit card for added safety.
4. Search Toabao for parts by using photos, yes you can find vendors selling specific parts by uploading a photo to search bar of that part and the site does a really good job with it too.
5. On Taobao - Mazda 6 is known as Atenza or usually Atez, lot of vendors on there called the Atenza Atez.
6. Setup an account on Bhiner.com for shipping as to some vendors will not or cannot ship directly to you have to use a middleman freight shipper vendor, by far Bhiner.com is very user friendly and easy to navigate shipping can be anywhere from 50 bucks and up depending on the size of product.

Once you've got that figured out, you'll be able to find stuff you never thought were being made for this car almost like a kid in a candy store. Also make sure look at vendors rating and comments on said products to get an idea the quality or issues with them, that will save you from having any added headaches due to time difference and language barrier or getting a possible bad product..

I wish it was easy to translate on my iPhone.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

Garage
1 pair (left anf right) of sun visors came in a moment ago, 31 bucks on Taobao - 30 bucks to ship thru Bhiner. 61 dollars shipped. These will be great once I suede the headliner and pillars.

Quality is OEM..

Last edited by MadStyle; 06-15-2018 at 05:15 PM.
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-20-2018, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Thumbs up Easy Way to buy from TaoBao - YOYBUY

All Great Finds!!! There's an EASIER WAY to order from TaoBao. I use a 3rd Party Buyer (YoyBuy). It translates the items to English and Dollars, you have your own personal shopper working with you to get really Cool Items that Fit! I'm sure I have shared my experience on this, but if not...my apologies. I got some cool Carbon Fiber styled Replacement Mirror Covers (not the stick-on type) from them!

EXAMPLE:

http://www.yoybuy.com/en/addurl.html...?fromsite=main

You need to create an account (or use your Facebook Credentials). You add credits to your account via a credit/debit card and start shopping with links from any of the Asian Sites Supported (TaoBao, TMall, etc.).

NOTE: The 2013-2017 Mazda 6 may be referred to as Art, Artz, Atenz, Atenza. You will need to do a visual check, or ask your buyer agent will it fit (You can even send them a picture of the Interior or Exterior of your vehicle).

The Following User Says Thank You to OCTOGONPC For This Useful Post:
rdk500 (06-20-2018)
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-20-2018, 12:42 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I rather do the buying myself, What i found out that a lot of these buyer sites jack up the cost of product to ship to you. Those J-Unit foglamps were 300 bucks + 96 bucks shipping thru a taobao buying service site, same thing for the rotors I paid only 287 bucks compared to a buyer site wanting nearly 500 bucks for the same part. The site you mentioned could be different though.

Last edited by MadStyle; 06-20-2018 at 12:45 PM.
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 10:30 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Gotta have this Key FOB, lol.

93blkongreenpro likes this.

post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Just received another part. CF rear spoiler..

This was $130 bucks shipped to me.

post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Test fitting on the dirty car..

post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 08:29 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadStyle View Post
No but found the ones from Chaos Motorsports Japan which I will order sometime soon.. front lip and side skirt 280 bucks plus maybe another 100 bucks or so for shipping.

Did you ever end up ordering this? I am tempted to order it but was wondering if you had and about how much it was for shipping?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page