Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 Tuning.RU Custom Grill

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  First Tuning Shop 
#1 ·
Has anyone ordered the custom grill from this website?

https://1-tuning.ru/index.php?productID=12567

They only accept payment in moneygram and western union, no credit card payments. Seems sketchy!

Seems like this is the only place to get a custom grill with no Mazda symbol on it. If there is some other website, please let me know.

Thanks,

#5 ·
I have not ordered it yet. I think about ordering this front grille from the website everyday but dont have a comfy feeling with their form of payments. (Moneygram or Western Union).

I plan to email them today to see if they will accept credit card payment or bank transfer. I mean its 2015, why wouldn't anyone accept a credit card payment method?

#6 · (Edited)
Have a nice day! I am a manager of online store 1-tuning.ru.
We send orders worldwide, except for large-size positions (a bumper, boxes to a roof and similar).

Often, buyers not from Russia ask us why we don't accept PayPal?
The answer is simple. When you send dollars, PayPal converts them at the course in rubles and transfers us already rubles. Converting in PayPal very strange and as a rule, at the underestimated course. We would be glad to accept PayPal if to us that currency in which our client pays came to the account.

Our business low-marginal and we try to exclude such expenses. Therefore we accept payment through the international payment systems, such as Moneygram, Western Union.

We already worked with clients from Germany, Australia and the USA. Here the client's car from Germany, with the established Mazda 6 2015 Sport Grill. Also, you can look responses of our Russian clients, here.

We will be glad to your orders! If you still had questions, write in this topic or me on e-mail autotuningkzn@gmail.com and I with pleasure will answer them!

Attachments

#7 ·
Hi, friends! Grill is available to order, on the ebay website.

Mazda 6 2014 Sport Grill on eBay

At the order on our website the price is lower since there will be an economy on the big commission of ebay.

Very many asked to place this position on ebay. We always go on a meeting and are open for dialogue, with our buyers.

Also, you can order 5 or 9 grills, and the economy will be even more considerable. About it, write us on e-mail: autotuningkzn@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.