Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum

Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum (https://forum.mazda6club.com/)
-   Engine / Drivetrain (https://forum.mazda6club.com/169-engine-drivetrain/)
-   -   Blackmagik's MULTIPLE Exhaust Compilation (https://forum.mazda6club.com/engine-drivetrain/176891-blackmagik-s-multiple-exhaust-compilation.html)

blackmagik_13 10-21-2006 02:40 PM

Ok so, lotta people coming to me asking about "which exhaust is the best" etc etc, and I've referred them to clubatenza for the longest time but, alot of the links are broken, etc. So I'll just rearrage everything on the server, post the NEW links up here, and you guys can pick and choose which ones you'd like to download and then you can thank me for being awesome :nana:

But nah, I hope this helps all of you guys deciding on which exhaust to get if you haven't purchased one already, or even if you have maybe. That was the hardest thing whenever I bought my 1st exhaust, was finding the right one w/ the sound that I wanted. If I had a pinned topic that reviewed alot of them suchas this topic does, it would've made it a TON easier. Hence the reason I'm making it, trying to help you guys out ;)

Right click and save which ones you think you might be interested in.

Blackmagiks Greddy Compilation clips 6i, from MrTea!

Blackmagik Injen Exhaust 6s

Blackmagik Injen Exhaust IN CABIN 6s

Blackmagiks Straight Pipe Exhaust (axleback) 6s

Blackmagiks Magnaflow Catback With Resonator 6s

Blackmagiks Magnaflow w/ Resonator Delete 6s

Blackmagiks Bosal Compilation 6i, from DA6!

Draxas vs Magnaflow comparison

Injen SES Exhaust system

Nightmare's Single Exhaust 6i

Azures Tanabe Axleback

Racing Beat exhaust on Wiggums 6s 6s, from Business

Racing Beat Video Clip 6s, From Spidy!

Stock exhaust w/ mufflers removed + CPE MAFci (in cabin) 6s, from mwortham!

Autocross - Stock exhaust w/ mufflers removed + CPE MAFci (in cabin) 6s from mwortham!

Ugh, I know I've got more but, they're on my computer saved w/ tons of other videos on cars, so I'll have to sift through them later on and post them up as well. I'll edit this post and add them to it.

Anyways, use it as best you can guys, it's a tool here to help you out!

P.S. Don't PM me asking me my opinion, b/c the BEST exhaust out of all these... is by far the Injen SES system.

ALSO, if you guys have some new exhaust not listed here you'd like to post up, send me the video at:

[email protected]

... and I'll host it up on a server for you and link it to this thread.

king_lam925 10-21-2006 02:55 PM

Another pinned thread, maybe?

Since it answers most of the questions from newbies.

Mrwildpants 10-21-2006 02:59 PM

Oh man you are amazing Blackmagik. This is awesome.

blackmagik_13 10-21-2006 03:00 PM

That's not even the lot of what I've got on my computer man. I just have to upload them all and link them back here, which is gonna take awhile.

So look forward to the list growing ;)

Iluv2zmzm 10-22-2006 02:10 PM

cant wait to have my Injen SES Catback installed on thurs, it is in route from RPM :drool: :drool:

thanks blackmagik because your videos sold me on it over the MF a while ago, plus fitment and looks is so much better not to mention sound :D

Business 10-22-2006 02:26 PM

really sounds like the Draxas is the best sounding exhaust. nice and deep. thats for the v6 only, right?

btw, i have a comparison vid of stock v6 exhaust vs racing beat on a v6. its a 1.1mb quicktime vid, let me know if you want it.

blackmagik_13 10-22-2006 03:27 PM

Send it to the email and I'll host it up when I can ;)

And I'm pretty sure draxas stopped selling their exhausts, but I could be wrong.

Business 10-22-2006 04:09 PM

sent!

Kaiboy808 10-22-2006 09:39 PM

INjen SES, if you don't got it, your not cool! SOmebody give him a clip of the MAzdaspeed exhaust!!!!!!!!! BM, you thinking about putting up that revving video of that dudes RACTIVE exhaust once he tell's you what kind of mufflers he has?

blackmagik_13 10-23-2006 02:26 AM

Quote:

sent!
[/b]

DL'ing right now and I'll upload it immediately. And yes, I have a sub on my comp so I should be able to notice the differences :D

Quote:

INjen SES, if you don't got it, your not cool! SOmebody give him a clip of the MAzdaspeed exhaust!!!!!!!!! BM, you thinking about putting up that revving video of that dudes RACTIVE exhaust once he tell's you what kind of mufflers he has?
[/b]
Didn't the MS exhaust go under a different name as well? Like racing beat or bosal or something? I dunno *shrug* I brieftly remember reading something about that.

Sure, it can be included on here, but I don't think it's necessarily a "ractive exhaust" but rather just straight pipes and no or very few cats. I've had the straight pipe thing done for a good 2 years now. Thought about taking out some of the cats but the drone's borderline as is, couldn't deal w/ it.

Also, business, the vid you sent has been uploaded and linked, thanks for the contribution!