The whole integration of the bluetooth/ipod usb/audio/nav needs work,;
1. Why in the hell does it always play the first song when in Bluetooth, usb mode.... Who was the genius there?
2. Give me the option to have the audio return to a normal volume when the car starts, or just make that default (I HATE when blasting the stereo, leave car, come back on hours later and have ears assaulted automatically from prior drive) This is a BASIC function, why is it not in place. My 06 prius does this. (hate that car, was good for commuting)
3. Why does the NAV system not give me the option to lock my home address, this is a BASIC security feature that we do not have.... There have been many reports of a car being stolen, then thieves just punch up the home address and proceed with theft..
4. Give me a way to give Siri a command... really? (if there is, I can't find it, enlighten me)
5. I am sure there are things I am forgetting at the moment...
LOVE the car, hate the stereo setup (sounds good tho) The details are IMPORTANT!
These are all items that can be addressed with a firmware update, maybe I should send it to my personal care lady that called
I got my gift from Mazda, nice little Bonzai tree.