Are All Ballasts The Same On Apexcone Hid Kits? - Page 2 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2007, 07:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JDMAtenza21 Send a message via Yahoo to JDMAtenza21
Quote:
Whats wrong with curiousness?[/b]
It sounds stupid

2008 Acura TL Type-S
Nighthawk Black Pearl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SOLD!

DO WORK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2007, 07:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
It sounds stupid[/b]
Ok...?
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2007, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JDMAtenza21 Send a message via Yahoo to JDMAtenza21
What did I like hurt your feelings or something? I asked a specific question which I needed a specific answer to so I could do a proper installation of my HIDs. You had to come in and ask a completely POINTLESS question. What the fuck does it matter to you if I purchased my original ones before or after the price break? Seriously, if you can't contribute useful information to an inquiry (which I rarely see you doing anyway) then do not say anything at all.

2008 Acura TL Type-S
Nighthawk Black Pearl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SOLD!

DO WORK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2007, 07:38 PM

Quote:
What did I like hurt your feelings or something? I asked a specific question which I needed a specific answer to so I could do a proper installation of my HIDs. You had to come in and ask a completely POINTLESS question. What the fuck does it matter to you if I purchased my original ones before or after the price break? Seriously, if you can't contribute useful information to an inquiry (which I rarely see you doing anyway) then do not say anything at all.[/b]
pmd
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2007, 08:13 PM

Quotes in blue are by me
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>You got your answer,
I then asked you a question which your post made me wonder about...
Was I supposed to make a whole dif thread titled "yo, jdmatenza, answer my question in here" (why PM when possibly some other member could find the information useful)
I asked you a question about your HID kit.. is this not the electrical section...? Is this topic not about YOUR APEXCONE KIT? Was my question not about YOUR APEXCONE KIT? It wasn&#39;t totally off topic...IMO
You seem to be more preoccupied with my post than with all of the answers you have been getting.[/b]
Yes it was totally off topic. I asked a question concerning the ballasts of two Apexcone kits, you asked a question pertaining to the fucking price of one Apexcone kit. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?? WHAT DOES THAT MATTER TO YOU??? WHY DOES IT MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY I SPENT ON AN HID KIT??? I&#39;m sick of people making posts that are completely useless.[/b][/quote]
LOL
Please quote where I asked you a price for your kit
[/b][/quote]

This is your exact question: "Was wondering if you ordered your first set before that huge price break?" Is that not asking how much I paid for the kit?? Seeing as tho before the price break there was a set price for the kits, and after the price break there was a set price, you are basically asking how much I paid for the kit. You probably asked so you could respond with something retarded like "Oh man that sucks you shoulda waited!" This is sad that you are PMing me about this, you asked a dumbass question and you got slapped for it. Get over it.[/b][/quote]
Upon request:

Chill...
I don&#39;t know what gave you the idea that i was going rub it in your face that you bought it when the price was higher... I didn&#39;t even ask you for the price you got them at. You were assuming I was going to turn the thread around on you and rub it in your face...
Reason for me asking when you got them (not at what price):
If you did buy it before price break, confirms there was a design change hence why i posted the quote from rpm...(there might be others that are wondering why they got different kits)
If you bought it after price break, might mean there was another design change since the price break (which others might be interested in as well). Or (unlikely) you got a wrong kit or something...

Not pointless nor severely off topic. My question dealt with your different ballasts... Yes, it is straying from your original question, but again, your original question was already answered so I thought I would ask in this thread instead of making another thread titled "JDMATENZA, please answer this question". I could&#39;ve PMd but then there would be possible info being hidden from other members (defeating the purpose of a message board).
I didn&#39;t want to know the price you got them, I was wondering about the design change... relax, I don&#39;t have a huge secret plan of public humiliation for you...
It was a simple yes or no question
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page