Cpe Tray / Odyssey Battery - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to speed914
I bought the tray and battery (with terminals) and for the life of me i can not get the damn cables onto the battery... any advice?

2005 Mazda 6i Sport Glacier Silver ATX
Apexcone 6000k HIDs, PIAA 7500K Spark Blue H3, F5 Fujita Intake, Remote Car Starter, Lotek Gauge Pod, ProSport Premium Series Oil Pressure and Oil Temp Gauge, ProSport Performance Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, ScanGauge II, CPE battery tray, Odyssey 680, Tein Hood Dampers, grounding kit, clear side markers, Mazda3 2.0l Spin-on Oil Filter conversion, G2Performance Caliper paint, All weather mats, ALL hyper white LEDs, stubby antenna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 12:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Be more specific. I thought that tray was for the Speed6 - perhaps the battery cables are slightly different?

"NASCAR is the Bose of auto racing. Makes a lot of money but ain't worth crap"

2006 Black Mica Mazdaspeed 6 Sport

2003 Vibrant Blue Sentra SE-R Spec-V - R.I.P 1/11/07
Auto-X fun
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 12:50 PM

Not sure if the tray is for the Speed, but it def works great with the regular 6. You paid for the 8 terminals so those should be in a lil' bag. You put those on with an Alan wrench. Your cables will slide onto the terminals just like they did with your OEM terminals. Simple stuff, bro...

Sig..... top gear87 bitched so I fixed it...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post# 9...

The infamous screen name windshield banner that mazda6club.com just wasn't ready for...

05 6I ATX/ 09-07-07 Dyno'd at 154 WHP/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 08:17 AM

They made it initially for the regular 6 but initially had to have 2 different fitments for the i and the s, IIRC. They do have one for the Speed6, now is it the exact same one with slight mounting change or just a duplicate of the orignal, I do not know. But I do know that they had the battery tray for the regular 6 first.

Paul

2007 Mazda6s GT 5-Door, Tungsten Grey (Auto, 6-speed) :

1/4 Mile: 15.609s @ 89.69 MPH <-- MIR, 3/1/08. Burnout done for traction, Brake torqued around 1700RPMs, Wheelspin off the line. Low trap time due to Cyl #6 misfire.
0-60 MPH (60.3 actually): 6.45s <-- Timed with MSD DashHawk (TCS off, D Mode, no brake torque, some wheelspin off the line). Repeatable. Time should improve with better launching and better tires.
Dyno/Tune (Conservative timing adjustment) 1/26/08 ---> 182.53 HP / 172.33 TQ at the wheels (SAE format)
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 08:05 PM

Send a message via MSN to kwbdc Send a message via Yahoo to kwbdc
I&#39;ve got the setup on my Speed6, I don&#39;t see why there would be any problems.

[color="#800080"]CP-E CAI, Battery Tray, FMIC, TBE, 3" muffler, engine mount,Control Flash, EMS Standback ,3M clear Bra, 3M tint,HKS SSQ BOV,DDE Raptor Halos,18x7.5 ALT MEKAS,HSD Coilovers and SPC ball joints,Whiteline rear swaybar,Corksport tower brace,TWM shortshifter with bushings, MOMO air metal shift knob,compass mirror,Visual Garage Sharkfin Antenna, DashDyno, NGK one step colder Iridium plugs, Redline Hood Shocks, Spin-on Oil filter conversion,6000k bulbs, Dashawk, PT-Performance Manifold gasket w/EGT delete,Guagepod,Prosport Guage, Labonte Stage II water/meth injection, Rotora Front Crossdrilled/slotted rotors and pads

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page