Any interest in this super slim HID kit? - Page 3 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 09:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
thats what I was trying to say,, that you would replace the kit if its still under warranty,, other wise when its past its 14mth, (which is kinda weird that its 14mths and not just a even 12, but anyways),, if you have to replace it after that, then your forking out extra money for a new ballast. And as you stated before a new one cost you $30 a pop and by then you invested $130,,, and still no new warranty after that,, So what if it goes out a gain a year later, then your out another $30 so now its up to $160,, It can just keep going on and on,, Things do wear down and stop working after awhile, thats just how they are made, nothing is made to last forever, ,But if you have a life time warranty you wont ever have to worry bout buying a new ballast again and it will be replaced for free for life,, Unlike your kit where after 14mths your SOL,, but anyways,, Im not trying to knock your kit,, Like I said, I really hope your kit works well and works for a while for you,, its cheap and you got a good deal for your needs so I hope it does work out...

We dont stop playing cause we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page