User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 01:28 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
So I am going to order all #194 bulbs to do my interior and I am torn on what color to go with. I was originally going to go blue but then I really like the Hyper white. So I am asking for everyones opinions. BTW I have a Glacier Silver Wagon, black leather. (I am not going to do Red lights) I just want something that might go well with that color scheme. Thanks in advance.

Well this was supposed to be a poll but I screwed something up and it didnt work.

2004 S Sport Wagon, Silver, Black leather, Kenwood H/U, 2 12" Solo Classics, Fosgate bd500.1 mono amp.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 10:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to dannymonky
Quote:
So I am going to order all #194 bulbs to do my interior and I am torn on what color to go with. I was originally going to go blue but then I really like the Hyper white. So I am asking for everyones opinions. BTW I have a Glacier Silver Wagon, black leather. (I am not going to do Red lights) I just want something that might go well with that color scheme. Thanks in advance.

Well this was supposed to be a poll but I screwed something up and it didnt work.[/b]

I used WLED6 White LEDs from http://www.superbrightleds.com/specs/bulb_specs.htm on the map/dome and i used WLED6 Blue LEDs in door courtesy light. I have an illness so i also used the whites for my parking lights, license plate light and my clear sidemarkers. I'm going for the 5LED Matrix bulb for sidemarker in the future cause the 6LED only shines staight ahead and looks a lil weird on side marker. Looks so nice imo when u click alarm and the inside just glows white. My interior is grey cloth so the bk leather might make it brighter even. Hope this helps. Sorry no pics but its the middle of the day...

sorry your poll dont work-wife would kill me if mine didnt work...

06 Mazda 6S Silver-ATX-Mazdaspeed Hatch Springs-Full Airbox Mod-Steeda Spacer-Optimized TB-Weapon X Coils-NGK IV Iridium-TB Grounded-EGR Mod-TB Bypass-CPE Rear Engine Mount-Sport Grill-Rear Spoiler-Apexcone 55w 6000K-Brake light Mod-Clear Side Marker-Superbright WLED 6-LED White Bulbs Everywhere-CX-7 Antenna-Royal Purple-K&N oil filter-20% Tint all Around
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 10:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to HighSpeed6 Send a message via Skype™ to HighSpeed6
I used hyperwhite lights with black leather, and I think it looks clean and crisp. I'll take some pictures for you later tonight, I have a few but they aren't that great since I didn't have a tri-pod when I took them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|206HP| |204TQ|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
sorry your poll dont work-wife would kill me if mine didnt work... [/b]
2 kids = poll doesnt have to work anymore!!

Yeah any pics you guys have would be great. I am leaning more towards the hyperwhite everyminute but I just cant decide. I guess the bulbs are cheap enough I could just buy a bunch of blue and white and green and be done with it, but thats to easy

2004 S Sport Wagon, Silver, Black leather, Kenwood H/U, 2 12" Solo Classics, Fosgate bd500.1 mono amp.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 12:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to elitemazda6 Send a message via MSN to elitemazda6
I just bought the hyperwhites for mine, they haven't come in yet. A friend gave me 2 of them, so I used those in the courtesy lights and they look great! I have the 5 leds in my side markers as well, and I totally dig 'em.

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 05:44 PM

here are some pic pf my setup.

I have blue 6led on the inside and on the doors. I really like the blue with the red. the blue is brighter then what the pic shows. ^_^

i change my parking lights and side and plate to white led

i know your asking about inside lights, but i just wanted to show u how the white led looks.
hope this help ^_^

07 6i ATX sedan
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 10:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to dannymonky
Dam its hard taking pics at night...... Well here are some bad pics of the door courtesy light in blue, license plate light in white and the side marker and parking light in white. The pics look more blue than white (xcept the door light which is blue) but it looks alot better in person.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0067.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	57968   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0070.JPG
Views:	81
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	57969   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0069.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	57970  

06 Mazda 6S Silver-ATX-Mazdaspeed Hatch Springs-Full Airbox Mod-Steeda Spacer-Optimized TB-Weapon X Coils-NGK IV Iridium-TB Grounded-EGR Mod-TB Bypass-CPE Rear Engine Mount-Sport Grill-Rear Spoiler-Apexcone 55w 6000K-Brake light Mod-Clear Side Marker-Superbright WLED 6-LED White Bulbs Everywhere-CX-7 Antenna-Royal Purple-K&N oil filter-20% Tint all Around
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 11:37 PM

I'd go with hyper white. Sure, the blue gives it a cool look...but is it that functional? I like to use my map lights for vision...not to look cool!

Now the sig complies...
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 11:55 PM

Quote:
I'd go with hyper white. Sure, the blue gives it a cool look...but is it that functional? I like to use my map lights for vision...not to look cool![/b]
It may seem that with the blue LED you wont be able to read anything, but i have no problems reading so far with blue lights.

07 6i ATX sedan
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 12:14 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to StylinM6s
I have silver glacier also with black leather. Look in my sig I went with 4LEDs Blues in the map/dome lights. And Wide 5LEDs in the door panel and in the clear side markers. Makes it so nice looking at night and noticable I always get compliments everytime I park the at night time with people around.
Quote:
It may seem that with the blue LED you wont be able to read anything, but i have no problems reading so far with blue lights.[/b]
Same here no problems reading.

2005 Mazda 6s V6 MTX Glacier Silver, Black Leather, Loaded, 30% tint
SOLD!

Now: 98' Mustang Cobra SVT
4.6L V8 32v
1 out of 356

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page