Choice on front turn signal bulbs - Page 4 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 11:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
wow i am going to do this as well.. i hate the way the stock looks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 6i ATX sedan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 03:20 AM

Send a message via AIM to iisabrane
For the fronts, you just need to twist the turn signal bulb housing things, theyre a bit stiff but they do turn. You have to be care when putting the bulb holder back in afterwards though because i broke a couple of the little plastic tabs because i didn't allign everything perfectly and the thing went in kind of crooked.

As far as the tail bulbs go, the full chrome rear ambers are definitely bright enough in the day. I can easily see them when i'm walking away from my car and lock the doors with the remote. The piaa mirror orange's might be brighter, but i can't justify that much money for turn signal lights that are marginally better.

2005 Silver 6i ATX + Leather and Moonroof = Almost heaviest 6 Possible
Done: Tint, Clear Sidemarkers, Atenza Badge, Atenza license plate frames, Xtec 4000k Halogen H1 and H3's, Silverstar Turn Signals, Brake Light mod, Sidemarker turn signals, advanced timing mod, Complete Retrofit (ECE, Bosch Gen2, Philips 85122), RX-8 18" Rims, VG Sharkfin Antenna, Audiolink Ipod Adapter, Black Euro Tails
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 08:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to Syntheticsin
I got blue Eurolite bulbs in mine. $8 each both front and rear signal. The only thing is you may need to shave pieces of the plastice connector they come in to fit our harness, its pretty straight forward and easy.

2003 6i steele grey
Current: B-magic body kit, viper grey sports grill, Fuzion tires, 5% tints, modified air box, custom coil over, blue LED 194, custom rear signal, blue turn signals, hyper white H1, modified torque converter, modified cat, black aluminum grill, CF racing pedals, modified locks.

Coming up: CF hood, CPE intake, magnaflow twin tip dual exhaust, viper grey rims, black interior, 9 speaker Infinity sound system.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 01:26 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 8 Times in 1 Post
bump for pics of those PIAA mirror orange rear signals, i am looking to order bulbs tonite so it would be much appreciated...

just to verify for the rear signals i want the 7440 correct and not the 1156??

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page