To neon or not to neon... - Page 2 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 11:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
I always wanted either red or blue (or even orange). Just enough on the underbelly. It's not street legal in NJ though. Sigh.

Yes...I'm too lazy to take them on & off. lol

'06 S Sport Onyx Black MTX Sedan w/ Bose/Moonroof/6cd...that's a mouthful! Oh yeah...also got XM with a few other things.

Now featuring the sharkfin...beautiful
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 11:47 AM

Its not legal in maryland either, but I'm pretty sure you get an "on-off" switch inside the cabin.

Bullet- 2003 Mazda6S- Sport 3.0L MTX Lapis Metallic

Current mods- Injen Cold Air Intake, 20% Tint all around, clear corner lights, blue interior LEDs, blue light up door sills, painted brake calipers, Blue Rockblocker light protection film on headlights and clear corners, True-Euro Clear taillights tinted with Nite-Shades

Wish-List Mods- Mazdaspeed Short Throw Shifter, Racing Beat Sway-Bars & End-Links, CP-E Engine Mounts, Racing Beat Springs with Bilstein HD Shocks
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Its not legal in maryland either, but I'm pretty sure you get an "on-off" switch inside the cabin.[/b]
That sounds a little better. See how much research I did? lol

'06 S Sport Onyx Black MTX Sedan w/ Bose/Moonroof/6cd...that's a mouthful! Oh yeah...also got XM with a few other things.

Now featuring the sharkfin...beautiful
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
I think its illegal in most states anyways,, but like I said, it mainly for show only so it would be when my car is parked..

We dont stop playing cause we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 11:59 AM

Quote:
I think its illegal in most states anyways,, but like I said, it mainly for show only so it would be when my car is parked..[/b]
Yeah, I think that just for shows and showing off while the car is parked and hanging out, what you are looking at doing could be very classy.

Bullet- 2003 Mazda6S- Sport 3.0L MTX Lapis Metallic

Current mods- Injen Cold Air Intake, 20% Tint all around, clear corner lights, blue interior LEDs, blue light up door sills, painted brake calipers, Blue Rockblocker light protection film on headlights and clear corners, True-Euro Clear taillights tinted with Nite-Shades

Wish-List Mods- Mazdaspeed Short Throw Shifter, Racing Beat Sway-Bars & End-Links, CP-E Engine Mounts, Racing Beat Springs with Bilstein HD Shocks
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 12:01 PM

I say all in moderation, my brother actually put white underglows on his car, but he wired it so that it only came on when he opens a door, or locks and unlocks the car. it definitely put some class into his car. And his car is black so it looks really nice

2006 Mazda6s 5-door MTX Tungsten Grey

HAH!!!
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 12:24 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to kpjimmy Send a message via Skype™ to kpjimmy
Quote:
I say all in moderation, my brother actually put white underglows on his car, but he wired it so that it only came on when he opens a door, or locks and unlocks the car. it definitely put some class into his car. And his car is black so it looks really nice[/b]

Thats pretty neat. Would love to see that in action in person. As for the cathodes, I would put it in the engine bay so when it is opened up, you can see all your cool engine parts like a CAI and painted engine cover/fuse box cover. I always wanted to see how LED's would work in the wheel wells. I seen the kits in my local performance shop but was unsure how it looked. Anyone have pics or links to see how these guys look?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come join the flickr group!

post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 12:43 PM Thread Starter

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
I say all in moderation, my brother actually put white underglows on his car, but he wired it so that it only came on when he opens a door, or locks and unlocks the car. it definitely put some class into his car. And his car is black so it looks really nice[/b]

see thats exactly what I wanna do and I was gonna do it with some LEDs that I have but I couldnt figure out what wires to tap into for the lights to come on when the door was open or unlocked..

We dont stop playing cause we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing"

post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 10:52 AM

Send a message via MSN to Fouler
I was almost gonna do a White Neon Underbody but found out the 6 doesn't have much underbody space to work with unless you want your neon to stick out

-Silverfox™

If you want some muscle but don't want to spend the money. Watch This Clip

Don't end up like that just spend the damn money!
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-02-2007, 05:01 AM

Quote:
see thats exactly what I wanna do and I was gonna do it with some LEDs that I have but I couldnt figure out what wires to tap into for the lights to come on when the door was open or unlocked..[/b]
I believe he wired it to his dome/map lights, i suppose that would make sense as it would turn on and off if you open your door or lock/unlock your car. As for how and specificly where... i have no idea heh somewhere around the fuses

2006 Mazda6s 5-door MTX Tungsten Grey

HAH!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page