Needing help in the lighting department - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-20-2007, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to wallman
I am looking to only replace the bulbs in the front of my car. I am looking to get something that will put of at least as much light as the stock bulbs but has some what of a blueish tint to it. If anyone has a good bulb to use let me know. I would like to match the headlights with the fogs and parking lights. So let me know if ya got any knowledge in that department!!

White water pearl speed 6, shark fin antenna, soon to be powder coated stock rims!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-20-2007, 01:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
No matter what halogen bulb you add, If you want more of a blueish tint the light output will decrease. I would consider HID's but if money is an issue ive heard really good things about the phillips blue vision bulbs. I've also heard the PIAA bulbs are also very good.

Whatever bulb you decide to go with, please stay away from the slyvania silverstars. You will be replacing them every month or two.

Good luck

2005 Onxy Black 6s

Fujita F5 CAI // Optimized TB // Magnaflow cat-back // 6000k Apexcone 35w HID's in low beams (with glare mod) and integrated fog lights // Piaa clear 194's // Sirius Sporter 5 // Tenzo R's Passion 5 18X7.5 // 225 40 Falken Ziex ZE912 // LED tails // 15% tint all around
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page