Shane23 and Angel120's Install Day - Page 4 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 11:27 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via AIM to doublebass120
Quote:
Im on 188th st. a block down from the library, always around that whole area, fresh meadows, jamaica, bayside flushing etc. I go to QC sometimes to visit friends. We should link one day, maybe next time u guys do an install.[/b]
If you ever pass by the library, you'll most likely see my car.. White 6 (duh).

I'll be looking for you. From what it looks like, you have a 6i w/ the appearance package and a drop, right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| CarPC | (soon) FX Projectors w/ revived Euro Headlight Motors

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 11:32 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
If you ever pass by the library, you'll most likely see my car.. White 6 (duh).

I'll be looking for you. From what it looks like, you have a 6i w/ the appearance package and a drop, right?[/b]
yessir, oh and tints and black silver rims, usually playin music obnoxiously loud. Ill keep my eye out.
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 11:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
yessir, oh and tints and black silver rims, usually playin music obnoxiously loud. Ill keep my eye out.[/b]
LOL, I play music obnoxiously loud as well.

If you ever see me driving, I have my HIDs on 90% of the time, my turn signals in the headlight cluster are also my parking lights, and I did the fog light mod.

So you'll either see me w/ my HID's, turn signals and fogs on, OR just my turn signals and fogs on. Besides, I'm the only white 6 in the area.... Except for an '06/'07 one that I've seen like once or twice.

|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 04:18 PM

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Shane23 Send a message via MSN to Shane23 Send a message via Yahoo to Shane23
Quote:
Wow is that in Fresh Meadows by the movie theaters? Thats couple blocks from my mom's house. Always thought i was the only six around in that whole area. Hey Shane i think i spotted u in brooklyn by my house, I passed u on court street late night. Can notice those side mirrors from a mile away, car looks sick btw. [/b]
Holy Crap you probably did i work on Court St..

Well Cadman PLZ W.. but i drive down court st. to get to Atlantic, late night i get off @ 11pm

Quote:
LOL, I play music obnoxiously loud as well.

If you ever see me driving, I have my HIDs on 90% of the time, my turn signals in the headlight cluster are also my parking lights, and I did the fog light mod.

So you'll either see me w/ my HID's, turn signals and fogs on, OR just my turn signals and fogs on. Besides, I'm the only white 6 in the area.... Except for an '06/'07 one that I've seen like once or twice.[/b]

Thats really cool, how do u get your turn signals to stay on and ur fogs that porbably looks sick..

lol..

| 2005 Mazda 6i (Performance White) |
|
|
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 07:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Thats really cool, how do u get your turn signals to stay on and ur fogs that porbably looks sick..
lol.. [/b]

This dude named Shane set 'em up for me. He lives near you, maybe you should meet up w/ him or something. Did mine in 10 mins, that guy.

|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page