Super white bulbs from Autolumination.com - Page 3 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 08:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have those Xenon Pure White 194 NON LED Blubs in my parking lights and they are a pretty good match for my 5K HIDs. Your parking light picture looks exactly like my lights. However, I have Pure White LEDs in the sidemarkers.

Your bulbs in your sidemarkers definately look purple.... however I think the ones in your parking lights look good if you have a 5k or 6k HID set.

I ordered the Phillips Blue Vision H3 and W5W bulbs and had them in my car for about 10 seconds. If you do NOT have an HID kit to match these with, these are extreme white with no blue whatsoever to them. However, if you are trying to get an HID match, then these are not for you.

Hopefully Raynman has them installed and pictures of them up somewhere..... they look excellent for a pure white, non-hid look.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-29-2007, 11:17 PM

Quote:
I have those Xenon Pure White 194 NON LED Blubs in my parking lights and they are a pretty good match for my 5K HIDs.[/b]
Which ones? I have 5k also and it's been fun trying to match the parking lights to 'em

Also...are these super whites good for the interior or are the 4/5 LEDS better?

My Mazda6=Fast
My Triumph 675=Faster
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2007, 03:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to bry005
I purchased the same bulbs in January. I expected what I ordered. I don't see a problem with these, even though they do have a little blueish tint to them. all in all. they beat the ugly ass stock yellow light!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 6i : Silver ; Apexcone 6000k HID Kit
18" x 7.5 Konig Crosshairs - Silver w/ Machine Lip - Falken ZE512 225/40/18
Blacked Out Sidemarkers - 15% Tint All Around.

Coming Soon: Badgeless Sport Grille (getting painted)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-30-2007, 05:41 PM

Groans: 2
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
i have no idea what you guys are ordering but there's zero purple in any of the bulbs i've used from autolumination, and i've bought a shit ton of them. i still have the "xenon" 194s in my domes, have super white leds in my courtesy door lights, and i have frosted 194s in my parking lights (best ones i've used.) oh well

Now rocking a 91 Miata

|
|
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 03:53 PM

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
JDM POLARG HYBRID HYPER WHITE WEDGE BULB 194 168

these are blue bulbs...non led's....but when you plug them in they give off a nice wide halo WHITE look....whenever it stops raining i'll try to get some pics up. These are great for license plate lights almost as good as the new lexus's lights..

FS:
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to kpjimmy Send a message via Skype™ to kpjimmy
Quote:
Hopefully Raynman has them installed and pictures of them up somewhere..... they look excellent for a pure white, non-hid look.[/b]
I am not Raynman, (can't live up to the pimpness ) but I have those Philips Blue Visions installed. Pics in the "night pics"

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...c=72763&hl=

Come join the flickr group!

post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Learners License

Yesterday I got my bulbs from www.autolumination.com. Amongst other types of bulbs I ordered super white xenon 194 bulbs to replace the reading lights. At first when I opened the box I thought they put wrong color, blue, instead of white. So I sent an e-mail and they replied explaining that those bulbs must produce white light when they are on.

So, I tried them at night, they indeed produce whiter light than the stock bulbs BUT they are also twice dimmer than the stock bulbs. I guess this is a marketing trick, they say it is super white xenon bulbs and people assume that they are also superbright, which is not the case at all.
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 10:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to skyblue
I ended up getting the same "super white" bulbs, but I'm having my 6000k HIDs put in tomorrow as well. I'll post some pics when its done, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna like that much of a purpleish shade. I might end up buying another batch of parking light safe LEDs...
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:20 AM

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...8317&st=105

post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 03:02 PM

Groans: 1
Quote:
I don't know about the regular bulb color but I do agree that the LEDs ordered from Autolumination is rather bluish color than a pure white.

The one that I'm satisfied with is actually from superbrightleds. It's their WLED-WHP LED. It's very close to pure white and the light output is very bright too. Click here[/b]

I took Jax6s advice and replaced all my super white 6wled with all new pure white whp wled and man they are freaking white. No more ricey bluish hint its pure white. Ill get some pics up soon to show you want I mean. Before and after pics. Thanks Jax!

2006 pearl white ms6 gt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page