Anyone ever try these wedge bulbs? - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to HighSpeed6 Send a message via Skype™ to HighSpeed6
Anyone ever try these wedge bulb for the 194 bulbs? PIAA Wedge Bulbs. Will they fit? Will they burn out like LEDs do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|206HP| |204TQ|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 12:54 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to bumpin_blazer
they should fit fine, my LED piaa's haven't burnt out yet and i've had em' for 45 days now or so.

2006 6s Bright Island Blue:
Stock options- bose/moonroof/power seat, homelink mirror
My Goodies added: debadged, 8000K 55w HID Low beams 8000K 55w lower fogs, DDE Raptor Angel Eyes, PIAA Spark 8000K H1(high beams), tail-light mod VG Sharkfin Antenna, Accolade Sport Grill, LED Rear Reflectors and Side Markers, LED rear tail lights RB Rear Sway bar, MS Springs and shocks, and B&M 70264 Transmission Cooler. ADR Cypher 18x7.5s wrapped in General Exclaim UHP's.

Soon to come- Sniper tuner, headers then finish the exhaust.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 10:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Don't trust Piaa brand bulbs that don't have english writtn on the box... I mean.. come on...

All the high quality Piaa products i've seen come in nice english packaging..that DOESN"T look like some cheap chinese knockoff....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 11:00 PM

Groans: 1
piaa has different distribution chanels like many companies, and the writing will reflect that. but these are led's, and unless there is a heat sink or something, I would expect them to perform like the other led's: they'll burn out in our headlights. perhaps they have done something to deal with heat caused burnout, but best get a chinese or whatever person to read it

05 steel grey v6 5spd hatch

mazdaspeed short shifter & springs, 30% tint, Wet Okole seat covers, air box mod, niteshaded tail-lights, side marker as turn signal mod, PIAA 1700x fog lamps mounted in lower grill, jdm style grill, stscs styled mesh inserts, clear sidemarkers painted black on inside, eyelids, auxmod, Apexcone 5k 35w HID w/ anitglare mod, 18" 5Zigen fn01r-c in bronze w/ Kumho Ecsta SPT's, Car-LED ring style blacked out tails, tein6i window visors, heronew fogs painted steel grey

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-16-2006, 02:45 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Groans: 14
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to djquik1
the bulbs shown in that link are not leds,the are halogen and I have the same in H3's for my fogs,quality is the same as PIAA in US.The color matches HID very nicely.

2004 Mazda 6S Veilside(TRADED)
2010 F-150
1990 F-150
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-17-2006, 10:31 PM

Send a message via MSN to chillyam
the pic shown is not the true color. I just bought the similar quattro spark blue LED that it mentioned resembles the 8000k Spark your referring to, and trust me its straight up blue. No white or hint of blue. Just BLUE!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 10:27 AM

Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to 2Funky4U
Quote:
the pic shown is not the true color. I just bought the similar quattro spark blue LED that it mentioned resembles the 8000k Spark your referring to, and trust me its straight up blue. No white or hint of blue. Just BLUE!
[/b]

I just bought these as well, to match my Piaa Spark Blue headlights. I havent installed them yet.
But you say there completely blue, DAMN IT! I dont want them blue, i want them like the headlights with the nice whitish blue ora.

Supporting the Graphic Artist Guild since 1996

......Coming Soon.

"Sir, are you classified as Human." " Negative, I am a meat popsicle."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page