Something i noticed earlier... - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

Location: Waterloo (near T.O.), ON, Canada (Indonesian-Chinese)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to t_mo_t
so i have a question for you guys... when the stock alarm went off, like the panic button i meant, does ur low beam flash as well??

cz recently, i saw a tsx's stock alarm/panic button went off, and the hid keeps turning on and off as the horn sounds... that really bugging me in a way that it will damage the ballast pretty bad...

so i was wondering if our car is like that as well?

Tanabe GF210 Springs, AutoExe CF grill, Retrofit (Bosch E46/Audi TT DOT projector) + Philips D2S 5000K (85122+) bulbs, Lower fog, 2 x 10" Sony Xplod, MTX MXA6001 Class D amp, 12" Varad White LED bar + 4 x Varad single LEDs, Airbox Mod, Sidemarkers Mod, Taillight Mod, Foglight Mod, Clear sidemarkers, 4 x white 6-WLEDs, 4 x white 5-LEDs, 2 x orange 5-LEDs, 2 x Polarg Hybrid XenonWhite 194 bulbs, 2 x blue 921 LEDs, 2 x OEM muffler tips,Redline MTX fluid, Ichiban Shift Knob, Ractive Shift Boot, TWM short shifter, Focal PolyGlass 130v1 components, Infinity 6802cf, Duplicolor Red caliper paint, Royal Purple 5W20 Synthetic Oil, Hawks brake pads
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 01:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
YEAH I SAW THAT TOOOOOOO!!!! and this guy kept like locking and unlocking his car and i was freaking out like its my new serous pet peeve when i see that happen....i just wnated to go up to him and say STOP IT YOU FREAKING IDIOT!

i think the panic button would flash the turn signals but then again i'm not 100% sure...why dont you try it and get back to us..? thanks tim!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FS:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 02:23 PM Thread Starter

Location: Waterloo (near T.O.), ON, Canada (Indonesian-Chinese)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to t_mo_t
Quote:
YEAH I SAW THAT TOOOOOOO!!!! and this guy kept like locking and unlocking his car and i was freaking out like its my new serous pet peeve when i see that happen....i just wnated to go up to him and say STOP IT YOU FREAKING IDIOT!

i think the panic button would flash the turn signals but then again i'm not 100% sure...why dont you try it and get back to us..? thanks tim!
[/b]

What??? even (un)locking the car would flash the tsx's low beam as well??? wth.... that's a pretty stupid design...

LOL.. yeah right!!!! why dont someone without a HID test it out for us?? lol... cz it's ok for halogen to be turned on and off.. lol...

and besides, i m not using the stock remote anymore, i have the remote starter/alarm aftermarket, and it uses parking light instead of turn signal...

Tanabe GF210 Springs, AutoExe CF grill, Retrofit (Bosch E46/Audi TT DOT projector) + Philips D2S 5000K (85122+) bulbs, Lower fog, 2 x 10" Sony Xplod, MTX MXA6001 Class D amp, 12" Varad White LED bar + 4 x Varad single LEDs, Airbox Mod, Sidemarkers Mod, Taillight Mod, Foglight Mod, Clear sidemarkers, 4 x white 6-WLEDs, 4 x white 5-LEDs, 2 x orange 5-LEDs, 2 x Polarg Hybrid XenonWhite 194 bulbs, 2 x blue 921 LEDs, 2 x OEM muffler tips,Redline MTX fluid, Ichiban Shift Knob, Ractive Shift Boot, TWM short shifter, Focal PolyGlass 130v1 components, Infinity 6802cf, Duplicolor Red caliper paint, Royal Purple 5W20 Synthetic Oil, Hawks brake pads
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 02:28 PM

actually i'm not sure if its the TSX's lights that do that, but it was def. a car with HID's....yeah someone with regular halogen's please try this out for us....

FS:
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 03:03 PM

I will try it out for you HID bastards when I get home and let you know
I had a angry NY driver behind me the other day. Not that an angry driver is uncommon here ,but she started blasting my rear view with her HIDs while I was turning. At first I was like WTF. But quickly came to realise what she was doing to her ballasts and had to smile.

2006 DC 6S Sport MTX

post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 03:09 PM

Quote:
I will try it out for you HID bastards when I get home and let you know
I had a angry NY driver behind me the other day. Not that an angry driver is uncommon here ,but she started blasting my rear view with her HIDs while I was turning. At first I was like WTF. But quickly came to realise what she was doing to her ballasts and had to smile.
[/b]

Gotta love idiots....def. keep us updated though, this has me quite curious...

FS:
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
Thanked 1,168 Times in 855 Posts
Groaned at 6 Times in 3 Posts
Garage
On my '04, the turn signals flash with the panic alarm, just like when you lock/unlock the doors. No low beams.

2018 MAZDA 6 GRAND TOURING RESERVE - Deep Crystal Blue
"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 03:14 PM

yup i just doubled checked it

ditto for my 04.

FS:
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 03:17 PM

I am curious also now. I doubt that it has changed for the '06 model but I will still give it a go when I return home this evening and post up.

2006 DC 6S Sport MTX

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 11:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to bioxide
I was sitting at work and checking if i locked my car and when i clicked it on and off it was just the turn signals and this is on an 06

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page